Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Stacy S.Garnier® Whole Blends™ Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Refreshing 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Erica G.

BY GARNIER

Our all-in-one invigorating formula, blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea, bringing to life our wholesome care that cleans, revitalizes hair and boosts shine all in one step. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
courtney L.
courtney L.
I've been using this the past week and love it! I didn't think I would like it very much, but was pleasantly surprised! Usually I can't use garnier shampoo and conditioner. It tends to dry my hair out and it turns brittle and breaks. And I don't normally use 2 in 1, I don't feel like it does as well.
BUT this stuff is like a whole other brand!! It not only smells AMAZING!! But it makes my hair silly smooth! It's so soft and feels stronger and fuller. It also looks fantastic!! I have a new favorite hair product!! So glad that I got it!
Gabriella L.
Gabriella L.
New Hyde Park, NY
I like this shampoo because it smells amazing, but I'm not sure if it's nourishing enough for my hair. I have split ends and really long hair and I make sure to always concentrate conditioner on my ends. I don't feel like this conditioner really helped my ends at all and my hair kind of felt dry after I used it. But it smells so good that my friends asked what perfume or lotion I was wearing a day after I used this stuff, so I do appreciate that the scent is fabulous. I don't know that I would purchase again though.
Thacia S.
Thacia S.
College Place, WA
The best thing about the Garnier Whole Blend's Green Apple and Green Tea Extracts 2 in 1 shampoo is the smell of it! I think it's really nice but 2 in 1 shampoos aren't my thing. It still does earn it's 5 star rating though because for a 2 in 1, it is one of the best quality ones on the market. Definitely pick one up next time you're able to!
Daniela A.
Daniela A.
Lakeland, FL
Finally a shampoo that my sister loves!!!!!! This shampoo is gentle to use every day. It's leaves your hair with a nice shine. There is no residue feeling from this shampoo. It lathes extremely well, so you are not having to use a lot of shampoo. I like that the shampoo alone leaves my hair nice and soft. I have fine straight hair and my sister has the wild curly hair. We both use the shampoo and love the way it leaves our hair. The apple scent is heavenly. The shampoo is well worth it. It's usable on all hair types.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Baldwin Park
This shampoo and conditioner smells really good lathers really good this one I recommend you massage really good and let sit for a minute or two so all the oils can really sink in it's awesome for both dry and oily hair it overall just makes your hair really healthy and helps it grow by healing the spiltends
Petra S.
Petra S.
Haslett, MI
Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts Shampoo & Conditioner is an excellent product that leaves my hair super soft. It is one of the best I have used.  My scalp gets oily and this shampoo is excellent. I would definitely buy it again.
Madison B.
Madison B.
Arlington ma
As I always start my review, I have thick curly hair and it's hard to find a good conditioner that moisturizes and locks in Curls and keep it refreshed. See conditioners are important , this ones my favorite. I would recommend buying. About once a week I drench my hair was this product in deep condition
Emily S.
Emily S.
Estero , FL
Very refreshing On my hair! I love using this after a day in the pool because it makes my ends feel extremely hydrated! Not many can accomplish this so I'm blown away. Great price and even better packaging!
Esme S.
Esme S.
This shampoo works really well with thin hair and hair that is not corse. Hair that is thick and corse does not agree with this product. It leaves your hair dry after and feeling a bit stringy. Although my friend with thinner hair loves this products and uses it all the time.
Stacy S.
Stacy S.
I got these shampoo and conditioner foil packets as a sample to test out. My first impression is great I absolutely love the green apple smell in both of these. The shampoo is a clear formula. I love how great the shampoo lathered into my hair. I would definitely buy these at the store when I run out of my current shampoo and conditioner. I love how they are a natural blend.