BY GARNIER

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair. see more...

• Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does...9 Answers
  • Has anyone with dry skin/scalp tried this? Does it make dandruff/...3 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really hydrate your hair?? Does it make dry hai...3 Answers
Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Alicia B.
This shampoo has saved my hair! My hair is always all over the place. My ends are split and dry, while my scalp gets oily so fast, and on top of that I always some how end up with tons of dandruff. Searching for haircare products that would help with all of these issues was such a journey, but I was really impressed with this shampoo/conditioner.

I picked this up at the dollar store and haven't stopped buying it since! It was super affordable for the quality of the product. It smells so good and the scent actually lasts for a long time, which is something that never usually happens with my hair. I've had day three hair and people were still complimenting the coconut smell like I just washed it that morning!!!

When using both this shampoo and the matching conditioner, I have no complaints. My hair is shiny, it looks and feels soft and healthy. On top of that, I've noticed that I don't get as much dandruff with this product, which is also a big bonus. My hair can also last 3 days without getting oily, so what's not to love? I have nothing bad to say! A super amazing product for a super amazing price. I would definitely reccomend this, and I'm looking forward to trying out more from this line!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
I purchased this shampoo after smelling it at my local Walmart. I always smell my hair products before buying. Is that strange? Anyways, I used it that night and as I was massaging it into my hair l, my first thought was that the shampoo lathered and felt different than anything I've used before. The formula is thick and a little bit goes a long way. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt so soft and hydrated, almost as if I did not need to use conditioner. Other shampoos tend to make my hair feel dried out and very textured before conditioner, this did not. The fragrance is long lasting and smells very exotic and tropical, which I love for the summer months. Super affordable and great quality.
Brianna N.
I will buy this again and again!!! I got this at CVS when it was buy 2 for $7. And I am in love with this product. It smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair so soft and smooth. I usually have a ton of knots in my hair and I always look for a shampoo and conditioner that will help get them out (I only use my fingers to brush my hair) and boy does this stuff work. I don't usually stick to one type of shampoo and conditioner but I think I have finally found one that I absolutely love and they are very cheap compared to other brands. I would highly recommend this product if you want smooth, shiny, smelling good hair.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Definitely I love this collection. This shampoo is made with Indian Coconut Water & Madagascan Vanilla Milk Extracts and help with quenches & softens dry, de-hydrated hair. It is a gel texture . The smell is really great, like coconut and vanilla mixed. I really like it. In my first application my hair felt a little bit hard. Also I have to used two samples, I have a shoulder longer hair. After use shampoo & conditioner, my hair feel and look great, also I noticed mor softens. I have to try more time for decide if I buy it. I receive a sample from Crowdtap for give my feedback.
Jamie M.
Puyallup, WA
I love the smell this shampoo. It cleaned without overdrying yet didn't over moisturize me either. I have oily skin so was happy that this worked as I heard the honey was super moisturizing and may not work with oily skin.
I got mine at Walmart but have seen it as Walgreens, Fred Meyer, and many other places. I find that Walmart is the best price. It wasn't the longest lasting shampoo for me as I found myself using more each use...a mix of wanting the smell and just a bit more then other shampoos.
Mari B.
I'm so fascinated with Garnier Hair products that as soon as this product came to market I had to give it a try. I immediately purchased the coconut shampoo and the conditioner and also the Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner, they are AMAZING. These Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioners target the troubled areas in the hair as it states. These products are natural and I totally love them. They make my hair feel amazingly Soft, Vibrate, Smooth, Smell really good and the results last quiet well.
Tori M.
Glasgow, Ky
I began using this around the time I found out about my pregnancy, and that does wonder on a woman's hair alone. I love this shampoo, it smells amazing and it did and awesome job when I first started using it, but I am currently in the throws of pulling my hair out by the handfulls, and dealing with it constantly feeling dry and brittle!! I hope to find a shampoo that will get me through this pregnancy. Unfortunately this product is not it, although it is an awesome shampoo!!
Destiny C.
Lynn, MA
Tropical scent. Smells just like coconut! Not too pricey. Price is just right. I love it! Have told my family and friends all about it. Got it from Walmart for $3.47. And,had a buy 1,get 1 free coupon! So I bought the conditioner too. Actually,I bought a couple of bottles. I bought Green Tea and Apple also. Also have Honey Treasures too! I had a couple of those buy one,get one free coupons! My hair has never looked nor smelled so clean. Has a long lasting tropical scent.
Naddyn A.
Bronx, NY
I saw this on a TV commercial and i had to get it as soon as possible! I did my research and gave it a try . This is my second time purchasing it and this time i chose this bottle . The scent it self is wonderful and due to the fact that i recently dyed my hair blonde and the bleach dried up my hair this product leaves my hair so hydrated and soft. It makes me so happy. I definitely recommend this and the other product like the repaid mask that they also sell.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Probably one of the best shampoos I've ever used! First of all it smells fantastic, secondly it leaves my hair hydrated and silky smooth and third no dry scalp!

I'm prone to dry scalp so I have to be careful with shampoo choices. I honestly bought this just because the smell was amazing but it has actually helped my hair.

It is on the pricey side 5+ dollars a bottle but many of these shampoos had a 3 dollar of coupon on them at walmart locations.
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MB
How does your hair feel after using this?
Jess W.
Which has the best scent ? Does it leave a wax residue or hair greasy after many uses ?
Breeze H.
Salesville, OH
I have very dry damaged hair and only wash it a few times a week.. is this good for moisturizing dry split ends?
Anna G.
Mesa, AZ
Has anyone with dry skin/scalp tried this? Does it make dandruff/dry scalp worse?