Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Hannah N.Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Cherish C.Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Chelsea m.See all 52 photos

BY GARNIER #45 in Shampoo

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight formula blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair. see more...

• Does this shampoo actually work with ...I highly recommend giving it a... 9 Answers
  • Has anyone with dry skin/scalp tried ...My wife and I both use this an... 2 Answers
  • Does this shampoo really hydrate your...My fiance love this shampoo an... 2 Answers
Photos (52)
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
This shampoo has saved my hair! My hair is always all over the place. My ends are split and dry, while my scalp gets oily so fast, and on top of that I always some how end up with tons of dandruff. Searching for haircare products that would help with all of these issues was such a journey, but I was really impressed with this shampoo/conditioner.

I picked this up at the dollar store and haven't stopped buying it since! It was super affordable for the quality of the product. It smells so good and the scent actually lasts for a long time, which is something that never usually happens with my hair. I've had day three hair and people were still complimenting the coconut smell like I just washed it that morning!!!

When using both this shampoo and the matching conditioner, I have no complaints. My hair is shiny, it looks and feels soft and healthy. On top of that, I've noticed that I don't get as much dandruff with this product, which is also a big bonus. My hair can also last 3 days without getting oily, so what's not to love? I have nothing bad to say! A super amazing product for a super amazing price. I would definitely reccomend this, and I'm looking forward to trying out more from this line!
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Just used this product for the first time last night, and noticed immediate results! I have extremely pain in the bum hair, a mix of coarse and thin hair, ranging from spiral curls underneath to just wavy yuck in my top layers. We have well water, so my hair stays fairly dry and brittle at the ends as well, and I usually spend around 45 minutes just brushing all the tangles out of my waist length hair - huge pain! With Garnier Whole Blends Coconut water & Vanilla Milk Shampoo and Conditioner I was able to run my fingers through without snagging on any tangles immediately after exciting the shower! My curls were uniform, and looked sculpted straight out of the shower - that never happens, and I have been trying for years to tame these tresses! My other half noticed right away and told me my hair looked Great - all I did was brush it!! My ends looked much less dry and brittle, with an added vibrancy and shine to my hair all over! Highly recommended for anyone with tangling issues, dryness, or flat un-shiny hair! Budget friendly when compared to other products I have tried in the past with no results, I did receive samples for free for this product, and intend to by more ASAP!
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Olive Branch, MS
I purchased this shampoo after smelling it at my local Walmart. I always smell my hair products before buying. Is that strange? Anyways, I used it that night and as I was massaging it into my hair l, my first thought was that the shampoo lathered and felt different than anything I've used before. The formula is thick and a little bit goes a long way. After I rinsed it out, my hair felt so soft and hydrated, almost as if I did not need to use conditioner. Other shampoos tend to make my hair feel dried out and very textured before conditioner, this did not. The fragrance is long lasting and smells very exotic and tropical, which I love for the summer months. Super affordable and great quality.
Amy S.
Amy S.
ALMA, AR
I can not say enough about this amazing new Whole Blends Coconut water and vanilla milk shampoo from Garnier. The shampoo is thick and smells so good! I love it. It is a clean rinsing shampoo and I have had less frizz. I have very thick and curly hair. This usually prevents some shampoos from rinsing out all of the way without a lot of effort. Not the case here. I have been using Garnier products for as long as I can remember and haven't found one yet that I didn't enjoy. I am excited to have less hair loss from breakage and less tangles. I was able to try the entire line of Whole Blends from Garnier through Crowdtap. I highly recommend the entire line. They all work wonders on my hair.
Brianna N.
Brianna N.
I will buy this again and again!!! I got this at CVS when it was buy 2 for $7. And I am in love with this product. It smells absolutely amazing and makes my hair so soft and smooth. I usually have a ton of knots in my hair and I always look for a shampoo and conditioner that will help get them out (I only use my fingers to brush my hair) and boy does this stuff work. I don't usually stick to one type of shampoo and conditioner but I think I have finally found one that I absolutely love and they are very cheap compared to other brands. I would highly recommend this product if you want smooth, shiny, smelling good hair.
Yajaira H.
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Definitely I love this collection. This shampoo is made with Indian Coconut Water & Madagascan Vanilla Milk Extracts and help with quenches & softens dry, de-hydrated hair. It is a gel texture . The smell is really great, like coconut and vanilla mixed. I really like it. In my first application my hair felt a little bit hard. Also I have to used two samples, I have a shoulder longer hair. After use shampoo & conditioner, my hair feel and look great, also I noticed mor softens. I have to try more time for decide if I buy it. I receive a sample from Crowdtap for give my feedback.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Puyallup, WA
I love the smell this shampoo. It cleaned without overdrying yet didn't over moisturize me either. I have oily skin so was happy that this worked as I heard the honey was super moisturizing and may not work with oily skin.
I got mine at Walmart but have seen it as Walgreens, Fred Meyer, and many other places. I find that Walmart is the best price. It wasn't the longest lasting shampoo for me as I found myself using more each use...a mix of wanting the smell and just a bit more then other shampoos.
Mari B.
Mari B.
I'm so fascinated with Garnier Hair products that as soon as this product came to market I had to give it a try. I immediately purchased the coconut shampoo and the conditioner and also the Avocado Shampoo and Conditioner, they are AMAZING. These Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo & Conditioners target the troubled areas in the hair as it states. These products are natural and I totally love them. They make my hair feel amazingly Soft, Vibrate, Smooth, Smell really good and the results last quiet well.
Kristiina B.
Kristiina B.
Spring, TX
This shampoo didn't work very well with my hair type, I have very lightweight hair and this shampoo seems to make it even more so (as it's supposed to) and the result was very floaty hair which is very annoying to me.I would recommend it to someone who has heavier hair and needs to make it softer and more lightweight.
However the smell was absolutely delicious, I don't wash my hair every day and I could still smell coconut and vanilla in my hair couple days later!
It lathers rather well also!
Tori M.
Tori M.
Glasgow, Ky
I began using this around the time I found out about my pregnancy, and that does wonder on a woman's hair alone. I love this shampoo, it smells amazing and it did and awesome job when I first started using it, but I am currently in the throws of pulling my hair out by the handfulls, and dealing with it constantly feeling dry and brittle!! I hope to find a shampoo that will get me through this pregnancy. Unfortunately this product is not it, although it is an awesome shampoo!!
Tania N.
Tania N.
Does this shampoo actually work with hydrating hair?? If so, does it leave your hair oily or does it just hydrate it enough to look healthy?
Brianne W.
Brianne W.
East St Paul, MO
How does your hair feel after using this?
Jess W.
Jess W.
Which has the best scent ? Does it leave a wax residue or hair greasy after many uses ?
Breeze H.
Breeze H.
Salesville, OH
I have very dry damaged hair and only wash it a few times a week.. is this good for moisturizing dry split ends?
Karyna R.
Karyna R.
Yakima, WA
I am very curious as to how this works? does it really leave your hair soft and smooth with no added oils? I don't want my hair to get oily at the end of a long day.