Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Our moisturizing yet refreshingly lightweight hydrating conditioner blooms with a tropical fragrance of coconut water & vanilla milk, bringing to life our wholesome care that quenches and softens de-hydrated hair. When using the Garnier Whole Blends Hydrating system of shampoo & conditioner.

Alecia G.
Boise, ID
[product:garnier-whole-blends-coconut-water-&-vanilla-milk-extracts-hydrating-shampoo-12.5-fl.-oz.-bottle] was a great experience for my nose. As far as my hair is concerned it was a disaster. After just one week I had dry hair and split ends. I immediately quit using this product, cut my ends and returned to Renpure.
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I sampled Garnier Whole Blends Coconut Water & Vanilla Milk Extracts Hydrating Conditioner. The initial smell is pleasant, but it only lasts as long as my hair is wet (which is a bad thing for me, I prefer a lasting scent). It did leave my hair soft; however, I don't intend on switching from my current brand even though it's a little more expensive.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Unfortunately, the Garnier whole blends Coconut water shampoo and jar of deep conditioner didn't work out for me. At all. My hair seemed more tangled than usual after using and seemed to dry my hair out instead of making it feel soft and manageable. I added a star on smell alone because it smells GLORIOUS and the scent lasted long into the day. I'm not opposed to buying and trying one of the other shampoo/ conditioner products in the line to ser iff one of those might work out better for me. But this one is a no go in my opinion.
Haley Z.
Mt Pleasant, MI
smells so so good and works wonderfully. I do say that I wouldn’t recommend this for everyone. I have really thick hair and it worked great on me but I feel like with thinner hair it might make your hair greasy.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
[product:garnier-whole-blends-coconut-water-&-vanilla-milk-extracts-hydrating-shampoo-12.5-fl.-oz.-bottle] I truly enjoy the smell and how little you need. There always coupins out and its not too exlensive.
Lauren C.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the smell of the shampoo and conditioner. It’s leaves my hair soft and tangle free and my curls are bouncy and shining after washing my hair with it. I like to leave the conditioner in for a few hours.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💙💙💙
MaryAnn P.
Saluda , NC
Love this shampoo and conditioner. The price range is great and the aroma is wonderful. My hair looks so shiny and bouncy with this shampoo and conditioner. I would buy this again
Crystal Y.
Harrisburg, PA
My friend had this when i stayed over night a few weeks ago. First the smell is amazing i love anything coconut. The shampoo lathers well and rinses clean. The conditioner wasn't to much conditioning to make my hair feel weighed down.
Caitlin W.
LOVE this scent. It's in my shower right now. It is my favorite shampoo and conditioner brand and scent. Cleans my hair very well and conditions all the snags out of my hair!