BY GARNIER

Our velvety formula, blooms with an exotic fragrance of coconut oil & cocoa butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that nourishes hair and tames frizz & flyaways.**When using the Garnier Whole Blends Smoothing system of shampoo & conditioner. see more...

• Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or buy the...1 Answers
  • I am looking for a drug store conditioner, that has salon quality...1 Answers
  • I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good ...3 Answers
Garnier® Whole Blends™ Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts Smoothing Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Kayla D.
American Fork, UT
The  Affordable conditioner is soothing and brings you to a coconut paradise and last even when you get out of the shower.  the smell is great but as for the quality of the conditioner itself  As much as I love the scent and the attempt to go more organic, it definitely is still Garnier, and the quality doesn't stand out and leave a lasting impression. If you are going to buy drugstore conditioner I would recommend this as it is more organic and better for the health of your hair vs. typically options.
Jessica M.
Shelbyville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this for my bleached, damaged hair. Makes it so soft and smooth, great for detangling, use it as a leave in sometimes before i seal my ends with coconut oil and it makes my hair feel very healthy - not so wispy and frail.
MK J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this to try because nothing was working for my frizzy/dry hair. And after just one use, I could actually tell a difference in how much softer and smoother my hair felt. I’m really happy I decided to try this product!
Brittany L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is perfect for curly hair! I have thick, curly and color damaged hair and this has helped my hair so much. My curls are bouncier and over all my hair is smoother. It is such a great price point too, you'd expect to pay a premium price for the great results you get!
Lia D.
Springfield , MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great affordable shampoo. I bought this product because it was on sale and I thought I'd give it a try. It performs like any typical smoothing shampoo and has a coconutty scent. There was nothing wrong with this shampoo but it just didn't leave a lasting impression.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works well alongside the pairing shampoo. It doesn’t smell anywhere near as good as the shampoo does. It did soften my hair really nicely but it doesn’t foam up at all. I wouldn’t buy this again and recommend just getting the shampoo.
Christina G.
Pass Chris, MS
I love this conditioner! My natural curls are always needing some moisture and it really makes my hair soft!! I've gone through a lot of shampoos/conditioners over the years and so far this is the best product I've used! I would definitely recommend this brand to my friends and family!
Emily M.
I LOVE THIS CONDITIONER! I have naturally thick, coarse, and frizzy hair. The matching shampoo alone leaves my hair soft, but adding the conditioner takes my hair to a whole new level of softness.

The only complaint I have is the smell. I usually like coconut but I'm not really into the scent of this product. However, I will definitely keep using this! If I use anything else my hair is just not nearly as smooth!
👑💎Indiana💎👑 S.
Hackensack, NJ
I have been using this conditioner for a while. This conditioner tames and controls my frizzy hair. This is very helpful for people that's has a lot of frizzy hair. I also love this conditioner because it makes your hair smoother and easier to untangle. This is a great product.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite from the collection. Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable. Helps a little bit with frizz I've noticed. A good product for natural curly hair that doesn't burn the pocket. Try it out
Eliza S.
Manhattan, KS
I have super curly/kinky hair that's super thick. Is this a good moisturizing conditioner??
Nikki L.
Has anyone tried this line? Where can you usually find or buy them? How is it compared to the other natural brands? Is it sulfate and paraben free? Is it all natural?
rachel a.
Woodhaven, NY
I am looking for a drug store conditioner, that has salon quality. I found this at my local grocery store at a great price so i snagged it up. Does it really tame the frizz? And what is the after smell? How does it leave your hair feeling?
Priyanka S.