BY GARNIER

Our creamy, moisturizing formula blooms with a comforting fragrance of avocado oil and shea butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that rejuvenates dried out hair. see more...

• Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blends avoca...1 Answers
  • Does this create a lot of product build up?2 Answers
Garnier® Whole Blends™ Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts Nourishing Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a very thick, frizzy, wavy mane of hair and this shampoo hydrates away the frizz without weighing down my waves. The Whole Blends product line is a must have for anyone with unmanageable hair. It not only smells really good but I feel like it does a really good job of cleaning my hair without making it dry. I also like that the scent isn't too strong and it lathers really well. Overall a really great affordable shampoo.
Samantha Q.
Escondido, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this line of shampoos and conditioners. So far I’ve tried 2 different ones. This one is great, it really made my hair feel more moisturized and less kinky. It’s a great drugstore brand!
Mwanamke J.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was expecting a product with no sulfate. It didn't say that but I assumed this new line was all natural. It cleaned my hair as expected I just didn't want to strip my hair of all of its natural oils. It's just not for curly hair.
Briana C.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the Whole Blends line of Garnier shampoo and conditioner!! It makes my hair smell great and feel incredibly soft. There are many different combinations for whatever your hair is in need of.
Audrey R.
athens
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this makes my hair so soft and it smells amazing! Reasonable price and good for your hair. I would recommend to someone. It lathers great and cleans great! I would definitely purchase again
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo from #Garnier is soooo good...It's making my hair so soft & shiny I bought it from #Walgreen
Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Nourishing Shampoo
@Garnier
@Walgreen
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just picked this up for my husband from Walgreens the other day and decided to try it for myself. I am so glad that I did! This product seriously made my naturally slightly dry hair silky soft and smooth! I used it in tandem with the conditioner and couldn't be happier with the results. For $3.99 you can't beat it!
Nashaly R.
I do not like it very much because I feel that it leaves my hair hard, as if my hair were dry and the smell is not my favorite. I would like it to be nourished. I would like to use this brand but the one that is made of honey.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo. I use this when I want a good clean from using a cleanser or if I run out of another curly hair product of mine. I definitely love how soft my hair feels after. I would recommend
Lisa H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. When i first wash my hair it gives it immense volume. Afters two days my hair still looks clean and not greasy at all. A big plus. The only downside it does have one ingredient that isn't nt good for your hair. Besides that i love it.
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
Does this create a lot of product build up?
Joanna R.
Hatton, Peterhead
Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blends avocado oil & Shea butter? And what is the difference between whole blends and ultimate blends? Did someone use both of them before?