BY GARNIER

Our creamy, moisturizing formula blooms with a comforting fragrance of avocado oil and shea butter, bringing to life our wholesome care that rejuvenates dried out hair. see more...

• Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blends avoca...1 Answers
  • Does this create a lot of product build up?2 Answers
Garnier® Whole Blends™ Avocado Oil & Shea Butter Extracts Nourishing Shampoo 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
I have tried so many brands of shampoos out there from cheap to very pricey!!! This one is a keeper. I have middle aged, hormonal lackluster and very brittle hair. This shampoo really works very very well at restoring and revitalizing my hair. It works just as well and in a lot of cases much better than expensive salon selections.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Angels Camp, CA
OMG! I love this shampoo. I have a hard time finding a shampoo that really cleans my hair and makes it soft and manageable. However, this new avocado and shea line that Garnier has come out with works really well. I couldn't be happier. If you haven't tried go out and get it now. It's amazing.
Debra B.
Debra B.
I, recently bought this shampoo at a local retailer because my hair was duper dry. I gave it a try and I must say I was thrilled. it does everything that it is supposed to do.my hair is nourished shiny and fantastic!! Could'nt ask for,a,better product!!
Brianna A.
Brianna A.
Brooklyn
Love, love!! It lathers up real nice, but doesn't strip your hair down to nothing! Smells great too! I wash my hair every 1-2 days and it still cleans my hair wonderfully! Your hair won't be dried out, but will also feel nice and clean! Awesome shampoo!
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Deposit, NY
Definitely one of my favorite shampoo and conditioner sets. It smells great, has a cute shape to it, and works amazingly! It makes my hair feel so clean and fresh without making it feel greasy or weighed down! I love Whole Blends!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
I just recently got this because I was curious and using it left my hair very smooth and soft. It has a nice smell. I bought this and another at Rite Aid,
Two for 7$ using your card. So far I like and recommend this product.
Ashlynne L.
Ashlynne L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like this shampoo. I use this when I want a good clean from using a cleanser or if I run out of another curly hair product of mine. I definitely love how soft my hair feels after. I would recommend
Amy P.
Amy P.
Danbury, NC
I love this stuff. I could really tell a difference in my hair after only 2 uses. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
This shampoo and conditioner has made my hair softer than any other kind. Such a great price as well.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Mesa, AZ
Not a Garnier fan, but decided to give it a try best ever. Leaves my hair nice and smooth. Love it
Alehna M.
Alehna M.
Camden, NY
Does this create a lot of product build up?
Joanna R.
Joanna R.
Hatton, Peterhead
Hello could someone give a link for garnier ultimate blends avocado oil & Shea butter? And what is the difference between whole blends and ultimate blends? Did someone use both of them before?