BY GARNIER

Our color-protecting formula, blooms with a vibrant fragrance of argan oil and cranberry, bringing to life our wholesome care that protects color & enhances radiance.**When using the Garnier Whole Blends Color Care system of shampoo & conditioner. see more...

Rachael Z.
Clear Lake, MN
I really love this Garnier Hair Care Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner with Argan Oil and Cranberry Extracts! It has a very lovely yet unique scent of Argan Oil and Cranberry. I have long, straight & thick hair so I love the creamy thickness of this conditioner! I can really work it in through the layers. After using Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner my hair feels moisturized and looks radIant. My color has kept true weeks longer using Garnier Whole Blends Color Care vs. other conditioners I've tried before. Garnier Whole Blends Color Care Conditioner really seals in color and locks in moisture resulting in beautifully radiant, silky smooth hair!
Wendy C.
Madera , CA
This mixture of exotic extracts leaves my hair feeling revitalized and energetic. My color treated hair not only feels wonderful and protected, but also smells great morning after use. I can count on this shampoo to protect my hair until I color treat it again Garnier® Whole Blends™ Argan Oil & Cranberry Extracts Color Care Conditioner 12.5 fl. oz. Bottle
Hannah O.
Owasso, OK
I recently purchased the whole blends color care shampoo & conditioner at Walmart. I dyed my hair red & hope this would help hold the color. The conditioner has a really good scent & makes my hair feel really soft. Unfortunately after using this for a few weeks I noticed it hadn't kept the color from fading at all & was very disappointed. It's a good product if you want something affordable that'll give you soft hair, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it for color treated hair.
Lauren M.
Greensboro
This scent is amazing and the price is even better. My hair was really dry with awful split ends and after I used this, my hair was soft and was your to style. I have really thick wavy hair and it is hard to find a shampoo and conditioner that leaves hardly any tangles!
Sarah M.
York, PA
Garnier is my favorite company for my hair. When I first saw Whole Blends I knew I had to try it. The color care shampoo keeps the color in my hair longer and actually adds vibrance to it! I have been purchasing Whole Blends for about 3 months now! I would not change a thing
Ashley W.
Albuquerque , NM
This shampoo smells amazing and is super gentle on color treated hair. It leaves your hair tangle free and ready for styling if you color your hair I definitely recommend it. You can get it at walmart or any drugstore.
Vinnie E.
First off, this has been out for a while, it was called ultimate blends around the world and we just got it as whole blends. Also we cant talk about this without comparing it to the color shield one that everyone knows. Also herbal essences color me happy. This conditioner is absolutely the most to say the least. Its great, great smell, great ingredients. In compareison to the other two. The color shield does the job for a drugstore, but there is better. The color me happy stinks all around i think. However this color care is the best color care conditioner ive ever used from the drugstore ever. The oils in it seal the color and just make my hair feel so good. This is great. They need bigger sizes! Go buy!!
Jackie D.
Florence , Ky
I dye my hair so I'm always looking for the newest shampoo and conditioner to keep my color last longer. I bought these on sale at Meijer, with a coupon - making them almost free, and I was amazed at how good they smell and how well they work. I've had other products that hold my color a little bit longer but this product is a strong second. It didn't leave my hair oily or greasy just silky and shiny. It looked very healthy after I used it.
Leslie N.
Let me start by saying I love hair products. It's not usual to find a "total package" shampoo or conditioner. This product I found on sale and had coupons for it so I decided to give it a try.
Amazing. It leaves my hair so soft and incredibly shiny. The scent is absolutely incredible. I couldn't ask for anything more in a conditioner.
5 stars for overall fantastic product and great value !!!
Moranda M.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love this shampoo! It smells so good and organic! You only need to use a little bit of it to suds up your whole head! The packaging is very attractive and makes it stand out on the shelf. I have oily thin hair that has been colored many times and this just makes my hair shine and feel so refreshed!