BY GARNIER

Deeply nourishes, reinforces, and repairs
Our restoring conditioner formula blooms with the rich, gourmand fragrance of sweet maple and warm castor oil, bringing to life a sensorial in-shower experience that envelops hair in luxurious care & plush softness. When using the Garnier Whole Blends Restoring system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.
Results:
With every wash, reveal deeply nourished hair that is replenished and revitalized.

* When using the Garnier Whole Blends Restoring system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

1149778 E Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Cetyl Esters Trideceth-6 Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil Isopropyl Alcohol Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract Citric Acid Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Chlorhexidine Digluconate Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 14700 / Red 4 Caramel Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. #D215092/1

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. Follow with our Restoring leave-in conditioner.

joyce b.
United States
I got this in a sample that was mail to me through pin me.I love it .I would recommend it .It works great leaving hair healthily and shiney.Im pretty sure this is the one to could leave in or wash out and always after you shampoo.And I was pleased with all three The results where amazing .I got it for free but I checked on the price in stores very economical also.So I'm currently using Matrix Bialoge I bought at ulta the liter size when it's gone gonna try this product.
Hanna S.
Lake City, FL
This has to be one of the best conditioners I have ever used. I love the smell and it moisturizes my hair so much. I was super sad because this seemed limited edition and is hard to find. I just seem there is a leave in conditioner and I am definitely gonna give that a try. I will also be repurchasing this.
Taylor S.
Moberly , MO
Purchased at: Walmart
The smell is amazing and whole blends always leaves my hair feeling great after each use I do like to mix them up from time to time but maple blends smells sooooo amazing and it definitely restores my hair great product.
Christina N.
Wapakoneta
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorites! I love the smell of Garnier Whole Blends Maple Remedy Restoring conditioner! Use it after you have washed your hair with Garnier Whole Blends Restoring Shampoo. This product makes my hair feel and look amazing, weightless and prepare for the compliments you will receive about how amazing your hair smells! It works great to help restore the moisture that dissipates from overuse of heat.
Jen V.
Mount Holly
This is the conditioner I am currently using. I love it!!! It really helps hydrate my hair while leaving no horrible residue. It's also so inexpensive that I never feel guilty for getting it. It also helps with my tangles too which is very important since I do have very curly hair.
Davina H.
Mill Hall, PA
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. My go to. My hair is soft and smooth all day long not just after the shower. I’m in love with this brand. I’ve never been a fan of maple smell until I came across this. I instantly fell in love. I’ve been stuck on this for months now.
Faith G.
Milwaukee, WI
5 stars! I can't speak enough on how moisturizing this conditioner is! It is much thicker than your everyday/average conditioner. It works more like a deep conditioner. However, it still does not weigh your hair down. It really helped to seal in the moisture in my hair and coated it with great slip for detangling. I enjoyed the scent, which is so cozy and delicious--a warm honey with maple undertones and gave me a super cozy and comfy feeling of fall. This will be my new go to hair product, which doubles as my deep conditioner on days I want to let it sit on my hair under a dryer. I recommend this for people with thicker, drier, and more frizzy hair textures as it does an excellent job as a heavier moisturizer.
Savannah G.
Fayetteville , AR
I bought this product on a whim, I was looking for something different. My first impression was the nice fragrant it puts off,then after using it I noticed that my hair stayed softer longer and I could go a little while longer without piling on more shampoo and conditioner. (This we know to be harmful to our hair) even after a few days my hair still had that light fragrance. The conditioner is rather thick,so little application is needed if you have a short hair cut,but whatever your hair type it's over all a nice product ☺
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
I absolutely love conditioners sell this product is great. It’s better than the shampoo I think Just because it’s conditioner. But it’s super nourishing and was raising our use it as a leave in conditioner it does leave a residue sometimes but I like product so it doesn’t bother me.
Wendy C.
Nashville
I’ve never been a huge fan of the garnier hair products in general, but when I heard of the natural line, I had to go to the store and pick some up to try it. While this smells amazing and is good for the price, I don’t know that it’s the best option for drug store shampoo
Harley G.