BY GARNIER #80 in Hairspray

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Sarah A.
Such a great spray conditioner. It does its job without being greasy. It smells amazing as well. I love it!
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
This have been doing wonders for my hair. I love the scent. It gives my hair volume and bounce plus sheen.
Maria D.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this one I like how it smell and feels I love it so much green tea it good for hair love it
Mary N.
Leaves hair feeling amazing! The scent is to die for! This is my staple hair product.
ivy d.
Maple, ON
This product smells AMAZING! I have straight hair, but lots of split ends along with dryness due to colouring my hair many times! This has definitely helped with how smooth my hair looks and makes brushing my (usually tangled) hair much easier.
Mandi T.
Trenton, ON
The smell is amazing! And it actually does a pretty good job at conditioning my colour treated hair. Start with a few squirts and add more if needed, to much will weigh your hair down.
Jill B.
Biggar, SK
This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It helps keep my hair tangle free without weighing it down, and the smell is fantastic.
Leah B.
Smells amazing and it does make a difference repairs and softens and i really recommend as it's not expensive either
Huma S.
luton
Very nice product with an amazing outcome I love it and highly recommended it’s amazing
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?