BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
natasha B.
I really recommend this product is an excellent detangler and has a delicious smell (like fresh cut green apples) is amazing!
Alyssa G.
I just tried this the other day for the first time and it's absolutely amazing! I really loved it and it smells sooo good!
Sidney A.
Concrete, WA
Love love love this it always leaves my hair looking so much healthier and it smells soo good definitely would recommend
Eyder V.
Started using this product 1 week ago and I love the way it leaves my hair and it smells great. I definitely recommend it
Ashleigh W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this spray! Its 5-in-1 and it really does the trick! It smells amazing and it doesnt make my hair sticky at all!
member-db88f
Love this product it smells delicious. Its lightweight and soft. Definitely gives a nice condition. I used on wet hair.
Lacy M.
IRVING, TX
I love this product. I use it all time. I love smell and its not heavy on my hair. It makes my hair soft and smooth.
Sharon  E.
I smelled this at the store and it smells amazing it detangles my hair really well and it's not oily on the scalp!
Chelsea M.
Love this! Works wonderfully while not heavy enough to weigh down my hair and make it oily and the smell is amazing
Bailey R.
Alamogordo, NM
Smells great. I have noticed shinier hair and fewer tangles since I bought it! Good price point and easy to use.
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?