BY GARNIER #85 in Hairspray

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I started using this as a detangler And I fell in love it smells so good and it softens my hair. Love using right after I shower highly recommend it
April B.
Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo this particular line of hair care products works wonder for stress damaged hair.
Gema M.
Antioch, CA
Leaves my hair always smelling great and it helped revive my hair so quickly and even gives it a shine. I'm just so in love with this product!
Hira T.
Kerhonkson , NY
It smell like green apples. Nice scented. Packaging is great. If you put much than it gives a greasy ness. Other wise it a good product.
Sherry T.
Wales , MA
Love this product feel light smells amazing makes my hair so soft I use it after I get out of the ocean as well and it works amazing
judy f.
I love the smell of apples in my hair, it is a good product especially for me who doesn't like to use gel products on my hair.
Brooke C.
Charleston, SC
This stuff is amazing! My hair stays soft and silky throughout the day without looking greasy! It's not too expensive either!
natasha B.
I really recommend this product is an excellent detangler and has a delicious smell (like fresh cut green apples) is amazing!
Rachel D.
This product works incredibly! It has a pleasant light apple smell. Leaves my hair silky and it does not weigh my hair down.
Alyssa G.
I just tried this the other day for the first time and it's absolutely amazing! I really loved it and it smells sooo good!
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?