BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...2 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Emily F.
Pleasant Vly, NY
First things first, buy it at Walmart if there's one close to you. It's a dollar or two cheaper there than at cvs. I love the whole line of whole blends so far, this one smells AMAZING!! No greasy feeling at all, I spray it on my hair when it's wet and it's really made a difference. Helps to detangle and soften
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I have a weird relationship with this product. It smells FANTASTIC, so I did enjoy that part. It made my ends super smooth and easy to brush out, so I also liked that. It's great at de-tangling, that was my favorite part next to the smell. The problem is that it weighed my hair down if I used even one spray too many, and don't even think of putting it near my roots because that made a greasy and built up mess. I liked it for some reasons, and I'll be finishing my bottle, but didn't really love it that much so I won't be buying again.
Jacqui G.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really good and makes my curls more bouncy live this so much its my ride or die also it can get a tiny bit oily in my hair because of all the oils that are in it but it's still a really good product I need to buy a new one soon!
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I am seriously in love with the new Garnier Whole Blends 5-in-1 detangler spray! It works really well on my knotty hair, and the green apple scent smells amazing.  The packaging is nice too, it fits perfectly in my hand.  This rivals my old fave (Its a 10) which is much more expensive.  I think I've found my new go-to!
Chera D.
I use this as my leave in treatment. It is a little heavy , but doesn't weigh my hair down too bad. It leaves it shiny and extra soft. Again if you love green apple scents you'll love this!
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
I love this product and the brand. Can I just say first off how amazing the smell is!? That aside, I have really damaged, dry hair and this spray makes my hair so hydrated and soft! Very lightweight formula. I like to use this every other day to keep up with softness!
Mayra A.
I love this product because left my so hair so soft and shine and my hair is getting better since i started using the Garnier 5 in 1 lightweight spray it really works. Definitely recommend this product if u want to feel ur so hair smooth.
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA
Love love love this. i tend to use its a ten products this is as close as i can get to that without spending extra money. Love the smell and love that it doesn't leave my hair oily
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I love this five in one spray it is awesome! It smells great and it makes your hair so soft! I use it everyday! I bought mine at Walmart and I think it was like $5 a great deal! 👍🏻
Gracie O.
I absolutely love this stuff! It really smoothes and adds shine to my hair. Overall, my hair has been softer and more luscious. It is really inexpensive for the quality and is easy to get at the drugstore.
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to spray on your hair?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?