BY GARNIER #80 in Hairspray

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Jacqui G.
San Antonio, TX
Smells really good and makes my curls more bouncy live this so much its my ride or die also it can get a tiny bit oily in my hair because of all the oils that are in it but it's still a really good product I need to buy a new one soon!
Chera D.
I use this as my leave in treatment. It is a little heavy , but doesn't weigh my hair down too bad. It leaves it shiny and extra soft. Again if you love green apple scents you'll love this!
Mayra A.
I love this product because left my so hair so soft and shine and my hair is getting better since i started using the Garnier 5 in 1 lightweight spray it really works. Definitely recommend this product if u want to feel ur so hair smooth.
Kirstin K.
Mount Wolf, PA
Love love love this. i tend to use its a ten products this is as close as i can get to that without spending extra money. Love the smell and love that it doesn't leave my hair oily
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
I love this five in one spray it is awesome! It smells great and it makes your hair so soft! I use it everyday! I bought mine at Walmart and I think it was like $5 a great deal! 👍🏻
Saron T.
Burnsville, MN
This product is great for when my hair gets tangled in itself and is completely affordable. It will eventually build up on your hair due to the oils in the product.
I absolutely love this product!! I always used to use Its a 10 products but found this and it was cheaper. It also smells super good, my hair was soft and shiny and doesn't make my hair greasy.
Christina C.
Morehead, KY
I absolutely LOVE this product! I use it after my shower and in between washings to refresh my hair! It smells incredible and leaves my hair feeling amazing!.
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Í absolotely love this light weight leave in spray, this is a must in your daily rooteen í have very long hair and it frizzs a lot this helps tame my mane.
Kaitlyn C.
Carbondale , PA
This works great with my very curly hair! Detangles and conditions it leaving a wonderful apple smell to it . Great product for anyone with curly hair!
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?