BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Buy on target.com*
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this spray! Works fantastic in my hair! Makes my hair smell great and soft and sleek! Always getting compliments and I highly recommend! It’s very affordable! I am a repeat user!
Rachael K.
Blackwood, NJ
This is a nice leave in spray. i spray it on my hair after i shower and before i brush my hair. i have long, thick, caucasian hair which knots easily. This spray detangles my hair and makes it softer without leaving it greasy. Product smells amazing as usual for garnier but i wish the scent lasted longer on my hair. I'm also not sure that the product is as natural as they advertise. Would recommend to try but won't be incorporating into my long term, daily hair routine.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
This product smells absolutely divine!! It adds moisture to my hair and makes it easy to detangle. However after using it for a week I noticed my hair felt like it had some waxy build up to it which was easily fixed with clarifying shampoo. Now I am just careful not to overspray my hair. Overall I like this product and I would like to buy more from the Whole Blends line.
Kelsey D.
Strongsville, OH
Okay first let me say... THIS SMELL IS SO AMAZING.
I tried this about a month ago and I'm still so obsessed with the smell! I got mine from my local target and it wasn't a terrible price. It's been well over a month and the product has lasted me which is great because I tend to use a lot because I have such frizzy and get tangles easily from showering. I highly recommend this product for anyone who is just looking for a new product to shake up their normal routine and throw in some amazing smelling goodness! Such a great product!
Jessica T.
Lafayette , LA
Love this stuff! Keeps my hair soft and silky. Smells fantastic, to me it smells like caramel apple. I use this product every time I wash my hair which is 3-4 times a week. The packaging is awesome the spray part works amazing does not spray out to quicklt. If you want a light weight conditioner definitely give this a shot!
Angela T.
Belleville, IL
This product smells so amazing! It really helps deranged my hair. I don't think it really provides much more conditioning though.... And I have no idea what the other things are it claims it does. But the smell alone makes me want to keep using it!
Cassidy M.
Muskegon, MI
I bought this on a whim shopping one day. I'm glad I did. I apply it like directed and my hair is silky soft without looking greasy. The packaging is great. I bought it at Meijers. I used a coupon for it since I was given one. I would recommend this product to others because it is fantastic!
Diana R.
Garden City , KS
I just bought this not to long ago since my hair is kinda dry i was at walmart on the lookout for a leave in conditioner and found this so i decided to give it a try. With just one use I could tell the difference in my hair so soft and smooth and healthy looking! And the scent omg I'm in love with it!! This is definitely one of my favorites!😍
Megan R.
Can I start off, by saying, this product smells AMAZING! it works great on both my hair and my daughter's hair. We both have different textures. Hers curly and thin while mine is more wavy and thick. Works great as a detangler. It's not heavy at all. Doesn't leave my hair oily or sticky.
saylor b.
I love this spray. It is so light weight and makes my hair really soft. I like using this when I get out of the shower. The smell is amazing and leaves my hair feeling and smelling so fresh. It's affordable too and a little goes a long way.
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?