BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...2 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Heather M.
Willowick, OH
I was never a fan of big box store hair products. Until I found this, it has no alcohol and did not strip my color. It did not leave a greasy feel, and it even works in my kids hair. It smells amazing and really feels great on my hair.
Dakota G.
I LOVE this little hair spray. The smell is AMAZINGLY delicious. I feel like the smell maybe doesn’t last as long as, say, my shampoo. But still good. What I really like is that it detangles my hair better after a shower. I would recommend for that alone.
Haley S.
Chattanooga, TN
Honestly I initially bought this product because it smelled so good in the store. But I ended up being very pleased with how well it detangled my hair and left it looking so shiny! I'd definitely buy again.
Sylvia C.
La Porte, TX
I decided to try this on a whim and I am so happy that I did. The scent is green apple and green tea so that is what made me want to tey it along with I recently got to try some other of Garnier Whole Blends products and loved it. Back to the scent its a fresh crisp apple scent and I love it ! I noticed a big difference in the softness of my hair right away. My Hair is easier to brush and doesn't frizz as much as it would without it . I will definitely buy this again or try another spray from this brand like this one.
Nikki S.
MARTINSBURG, WV
I absolutely love this product. The smell is incredible. Smells like green apples. It leaves my hair shiny and tangle free. There is no sticky residue either. It has been a god send.
Melyssa G.
This definitely leaves my hair shiny and soft. I don't know why I stopped using this product. It didn't help form or protect my curls. But for its purpose it did do a great job!
Alexis P.
Oro Valley, AZ
I use this after I get out of the shower to detangle and add moisture back into my hair. It smells so good!! It gets out and softens all of my tangles so it is easier to brush my hair
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
I received a sample of this and loved it! It smells amazing and made my hair super soft and shiny (in a good way). I haven't used a whole lot of serums but I especially enjoyed the fragrance of this one!
Jessica M.
Paragould , AR
Smells like fresh picked green apples and makes my hair so much easier to brush through. My hair is always a knotty mess after a shower and this stuff really did help.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love this spray! Works fantastic in my hair! Makes my hair smell great and soft and sleek! Always getting compliments and I highly recommend! It’s very affordable! I am a repeat user!
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Tiffany h.
Ashtabula, OH
Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to spray on your hair?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?