BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Smells amazing but doesn't fully detangle or smooth and still leaves my hair feeling sticky. I tried it because of the affordable price point but I'm willing to pay more for something that works better. My mom uses this, however, and she loves it. It works amazing on her hair type. I just need more moisture and less of the styling aspect.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
I am seriously in love with the new Garnier Whole Blends 5-in-1 detangler spray! It works really well on my knotty hair, and the green apple scent smells amazing.  The packaging is nice too, it fits perfectly in my hand.  This rivals my old fave (Its a 10) which is much more expensive.  I think I've found my new go-to!
Caitlyn Z.
Giddings, TX
This product is amazing! I spray my hair after I get out of the shower and blow dry it on cool, and my hair is super soft, completely straight, and not frizzy! I no longer have to use my straightener- so I no longer have to use heat on my hair! It's awesome!
Carly S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I loved the smell of the spray BUT it left my hair very oily and weighed down. It detangles very well but I don't think I would repurchase it and I don't think I would recommend it to anyone. I was not impressed.
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
This 5 in 1 lightweight spray is amazing! My daughter uses this every morning to get the tangles out of her hair. Not only is it great for tangles it primes, softens, protects and conditions your hair. It smells so good too.
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
I love this stuff! It gets rid of my frizz and makes my hair smell good and makes it soft and shiny as well. I would definitely repurchase and recommend to people especially for the price because it is well worth it. I have a few others from drugstore and this is my favorite one. :)
Patty C.
I've actually tried this and has made my hair oily! Wasn't a fan of the product and could work for someone with dry hair as it will be moisturizing. Now i used this product a few times and still same outcome. Would be best to use on damp hair as it does make the hair soft.
Alana C.
I love this product and the brand. Can I just say first off how amazing the smell is!? That aside, I have really damaged, dry hair and this spray makes my hair so hydrated and soft! Very lightweight formula. I like to use this every other day to keep up with softness!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Garnier Whole Blends Green Apple & Green Tear Extract 5 in 1 lightweight spray is great! It is effective and gets the job done. Can you be used for just about everything. You can buy at any big box retailer for an affordable price. Highly recommend to all hair lovers.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
I like this packaging and this product smells really good but it gave me more of a "shine" than it did help condition my hair. Its very light weight.  I would use this more as a finishing spray than i would for a conditoning or detangling spray. Decent product!
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?