BY GARNIER

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Buy on Target*
KaylA D.
It’s smells good and I feel like it does most the things it lists except detangles my hair I honestly bought it for that reason so my hunt continues I probably won’t repurchase after it’s gone.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Pretty good detangler. I just started using this on my daughter's thick wavy hair that has become a pain to tame and keep from knotting up. A few spritz in a nest of knots, using a gentle hand and a wide tooth comb this has made life easier for us. We've used this on towel dried and dry hair never wet as it won't absorb. The smell is very pleasant, green apples (reminded me of herbal essences). The formula is indeed lightweight and conditioning, it doesn't make her hair look greasy. My daughter like it helps not hurt her hair while combing out and how yummy her hair smelled afterwards.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I use this on my daughter and my hair as well. We have very thin fine but dry hair! This helps keep it soft and no tangles or breakage. Smells amazing like green apples too!
Ellie O.
Very smoothing on the hair! Comes in a spray bottle and it rectangles, it gives shine before a blower, and much more! Not pricey, I totally recommend this product!
Ashley C.
Alabaster, AL
This is my new holy grail hair product! It smells amazing, softens and smooths my hair, and detangles extremely well. I may even love it more than my frizz ease!
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This just smells amazing. It leaves my hair looking great with no effort. I use it daily after a shower, or even on dry hair. It gives my hair a lush look and feel. I love that it is a brand trust and have relied on for years.  I will continue to use this and I totally recommend this. 5 star for me.
Felicia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This spray detangles, softens, protects, conditions, and primes hair. I use it after I get out of the shower or in the morning before I style my hair. It really helps get it started and leaves it silky soft and looks healthier. I love the smell of this product well. This is also a great price compared to other 5 in 1 sprays. Love this.  Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I use it every time I get out of the shower. It smells great and works super well. It's gentle on my hair and doesn't make it oily or way it down super bad. Not to mention it's affordable. I will buy it again and I do recommend it. Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Cindy T.
Colden, NY
I always use the light wight spray of the Green apple and green tea extract 5 in 1, every day after i shampoo. as a leave in to help keep my hair moisturized and and healthy throught out the day. i just love the scent , it is not heavy on your hair. i would continue to buy this product
Amanda B.
I have just recently started using this product, and while it does make my hair softer and easier to brush through after a shower, it makes it greasy if i get it too close to my roots! I do recommend for people as a leave in conditioner, but make sure to keep it toward the ends! It smells amazing and is a great price for every day bang for your buck.
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?