BY GARNIER #85 in Hairspray

Lightweight leave-in spray primes, Softens, Detangles, Protects, & Conditions
Our silky-light formula blooms with a fresh, crisp fragrance of green apple & green tea. It instantly softens, detangles, protects, lightly conditions, and primes hair before styling to refresh and beautify hair in an instant.

Aqua / Water / Eau Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Amodimethicone Ppg-5-Ceteth-10 Phosphate Polyquaternium-37 Acetamide Mea Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Amyl Cinnamal Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Benzyl Alcohol Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract Cetrimonium Chloride Citric Acid Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate Ethylhexylglycerin Glycerin Hexyl Cinnamal Isopropyl Alcohol Lactamide Mea Maltodextrin Parfum / Fragrance Phenoxyethanol Ppg-1 Trideceth-6 Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate Pyrus Malus Extract / Apple Fruit Extract Sodium Hydroxide Tocopherol Trideceth-6

Usage: Divide clean, damp hair into 2"" sections and mist throughout hair prior to styling.

• Does this act as a detangler for thick curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come out like an oil? And if so is it hard to s...1 Answers
  • To those who have tried this, is it worth buying? 4 Answers
Garnier Whole Blends Refreshing 5-In-1 Lightweight Spray With Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts
Kyla M.
Philadelphia
Love this stuff!!!!! It’s so awesome,and the scent is my favorite part! It’s a little pricey for the size of the bottle, but I noticed it’s lasting me awhile! I will be buying again once I run out. Something I always look forward to applying after my shower!
Haley  W.
I’ve been trying to find a good detangler for my fine hair for a while now. I thought this might be worth a try. I like it okay, although I’m not sure it really helps detangle my hair. The smell is nice and it makes my hair silky, though.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
I was never a fan of big box store hair products. Until I found this, it has no alcohol and did not strip my color. It did not leave a greasy feel, and it even works in my kids hair. It smells amazing and really feels great on my hair.
Adrianna M.
My hair was so soft after using this product. I ran out and went to buy more but the shelf was empty so I bought a different kind and fell in love with that kind. I would go back to using this. It also smells amazing and refreshing.
Elise M.
Davenport
First of all the smell is amazing of you love apples you'll love the smell. I use this after my shampoo on wet/damp hair and it nourishes my hair as well as detangles them which was exactly what I was looking for. Would recommend if your hair isn't too damaged and is knotty when you come out of the shower.
Csilla K.
Caribou
I use this product regularly and have only one issue with it.... "I wish it came in more than one scent!! I love the scent of the Apple/Green Tea, but wish it came in "Peach, Citrus, Strawberry or Floral. This product works really, really well at detangling crazy fine hair, such as mine. "I have less broken or split ends. "No pain trying to brush through. "My hair is down past my mid back so it's very helpful.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
I didn't really love this product. It does Smell great. I just have wavy frizzy hair if I air dry my hair and it didn't make my hair feel great after using. It didn't do anything special to condition my hair.
I tried it on my daughters hair as well with similar outcomes.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
I use this on my daughter and my hair as well. We have very thin fine but dry hair! This helps keep it soft and no tangles or breakage. Smells amazing like green apples too!
Ashley C.
Alabaster, AL
This is my new holy grail hair product! It smells amazing, softens and smooths my hair, and detangles extremely well. I may even love it more than my frizz ease!
Gracie O.
I absolutely love this stuff! It really smoothes and adds shine to my hair. Overall, my hair has been softer and more luscious. It is really inexpensive for the quality and is easy to get at the drugstore.
Jamie Rose S.
To those who have tried this, is it worth buying?
Haroon K.
Surrey, British Columbia
Should I use this product on damp or dry hair? Which one gives the best results?
Kayleigh w.
Jacksonville, FL
Does it leave a greasy feeling?
Brittany D.
I've been trying to find a new product to makes my hair softer and easier to manage in the humidity. I recently found this at a local store and figured I'd give it a shot. Pros? Cons? Did you like it? Would you guy it again? Is there something better?
Robin M.
Portage, IN
Does this leave behind a residue of any kind?