BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Doha B.
Casablanca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm Moroccan and i Love Moroccan oil, this is one of the few shampoos I frequently use and it's fantastic. My hair type is normal to dry, long and very thick * Arabic/ middle eastern hair* that easily gets voluminous in the frizzy side, which is really annoying to me because i love volume in my hair but i also like it being controlled, silky smoothe and healthy. With 0 frizz ! This shampoo does them all for me.
If you have dry hair and you're looking for a shampoo that would nutrition your hair and makes it more silky and healthy looking this is a great choice, even if your hair is greasy i would still think it might work on you but it'd depends on how greasy it is because this shampoo might tend to make it a little greasier. All in all, this is one of my top 5 shampoos in all time. ( if you would like to know my other 4 you can find them in my list of top 5 shampoos) Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Samantha J.
Oneonta
Just used this for the 1st time. I love it. I work in the food business so my hair gets oily fast
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from Garnier. I love the scent. It leaves hair soft and silky. I will definitely purchase the full size in the future. The price is fair. I have dry scalp and it works perfectly for me.I also love the fact that is paraben free.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier is a great choice when I buy shampoo and conditioner. The whole blends all smell amazing and really make your hair feel hydrated and super soft. Lately, when I buy them they have came with a repairing mask attached. That is a nice little bonus. I love the smell also. Its like a tropical or beach smell.
Maureen r.
Dublin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently purchased this shampoo and I love it. It leaves my hair smooth and soft not to mention extreme shine! I was skeptical but I was showed different it really managed my frizz . My curls actually show more once again!
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner, but this new one is amazing in every way. The Moroccan Argan Camellia Oils make my hair feel so soft and looking healthy. I really love the smell and it leathers up great. This product is a steal. I found it at Dollar General for $3.50. I highly recommend trying.
Diana D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a new product I tried for my hair and this is my second favorite shampoo to use. Cheap price and sometimes you get them on sale and I always use my manufacturing $2 off coupons. My hair was very soft after using this and the smell lasted quite some time. Absolutely recommend
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love it. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. It felt softer than it has felt in a long time. It also looked healthier and I got a lot of compliments about my hair. I will definitely be using this from now one in my haircare routine. The price is great too. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been o.k. for me. I found it helpful when my hair has a bit of build up it seems to be good for that which I guess is what shampoo is supposed to do. I do find it a bit drying though. Now the conditioner that this pairs with is incredible
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this the other day and truly i am in love. It smells absolutely amazing and my hair is so shiney and soft, my hair smells awesome. I have gotten complements from my husband saying how great my hair smells, people say my hair looks beautiful and shiney, I highly recommend getting this truly you won't regret it.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?