BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving the Whole Blends collection lately! I have color treated, thick and damaged hair so I need something that contains oils in it to really nourish my hair! I love how soft this makes my hair feel both during and after using it. I have a hard time finding a good moisturizing shampoo, but I feel like this is a new essential item for me. I also really enjoy the scent of this, it’s a natural nutty smell to me which is very pleasant. Can’t wait to get the conditioner soon!
Andrea B.
Cluj-Napoca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in the past but after several moths i stared having dandruff. It washes very well though and it smells super good
Khadijah Y.
I definitely noticed a huge improvement in my hair when using this shampoo! Usually my hair doesn’t have significant changes when hanging shampoos, however after changing to this one I’ve noticed my hair has a lot more volume and is a lot thicker! Genuinely love this shampoo and have stuck to it for a long time now!
Kimberly F.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this today for the first time. It smelled absolutely amazing. After I washed my hair it was soft and didn’t feel dried out. It foamed really nicely as well.
Lexi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty dry hair. So when I used this I was excited! It left my hair ridiculously soft and shiny, however I gave it 3 stars because I had to quit using it. It makes my scalp oily. I have to wash my hair again the next day which I try not to do.
Aaliyah m.
This shampoo is AWESOME! It works awesome with my dry scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed. I found it better than more expensive shampoos. It smells amazing, and feels amazing! I would 100% buy this again!
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells great, but maybe I am missing something. Or it could be my hair isn't the right type. My hair is oily at the scalp but dry on the ends, so there's that. It doesn't clean my hair properly. I got this as a sample so I am not sure about the price, but I would not buy.
Tara O.
Belleek , Enniskillen Co.Fermanagh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. It makes it shiny too! I can find it at Walmart for very cheap. It doesn't strip my color treated hair.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?