Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Sara G.
MINDEN, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the texture. It makes my hair feel smoother and shinny. I use it very often and I like it. I recommend
Lisa G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product has been o.k. for me. I found it helpful when my hair has a bit of build up it seems to be good for that which I guess is what shampoo is supposed to do. I do find it a bit drying though. Now the conditioner that this pairs with is incredible
Kaity F.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased the coconut oil one that's supposed to tame frizz and fly always. I loved the smell at the store and always have problems with frizz so I thought I'd try it out. The shampoo is like straight coconut oil. You have to use a large amount just to build up a lather. And I feel like it doesn't wash my hair very well. The conditioner is very thick, and works like regular conditioner.
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I dye my hair a lot, meaning it has some damage to it. I have oily hair at the roots and dry ends due to bleaching it. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this. The Moroccan and Argan really helps with split ends. I get mine at Target and it costs around $4.00 for a bottle. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and my hair is stronger, silky, shiny and smooth. The best part: NO MORE SPLIT ENDS :D
Princess C.
Southaven, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in the mail for free from a company. I am very particular about what I use on my hair and I have to say, I am satisfied. So much so that I actually went and bought some more. It smells great and didn't tangle my hair like most shampoos do.
Tara O.
Belleek , Enniskillen Co.Fermanagh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Garnier is a great choice when I buy shampoo and conditioner. The whole blends all smell amazing and really make your hair feel hydrated and super soft. Lately, when I buy them they have came with a repairing mask attached. That is a nice little bonus. I love the smell also. Its like a tropical or beach smell.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't find this in the stores so I buy it online at Target. It smells so exotic and fresh. I love the fact it has a long lasting scent. I feel super luxurious when I use this shampoo and conditioner.

I am very impressed with the effectiveness of this shampoo. This is a great product and a wonderful price. I highly recommend this.
Brenda P.
This smells divine, like a tropical paradise. It also leaves my hair shiny and full of body. It's designed for dry, overrated hair, and it certainly helps with that. The scent is wonderful and leaves just a slight scent on the hair after rinsing.
Jennifer U.
I love Garnierung Whole Blends. My hair is super damaged thru dying it a lot in the last years. Even though I stopped about a year ago, my hair is still a mess. When using other shampoos I need to condition or I won't be able to brush my hair at all. With Whole Blends I can go a day or two without conditioning. I love the smell of all the Whole Blends kinds. I think the price for it is great.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?