BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving the Whole Blends collection lately! I have color treated, thick and damaged hair so I need something that contains oils in it to really nourish my hair! I love how soft this makes my hair feel both during and after using it. I have a hard time finding a good moisturizing shampoo, but I feel like this is a new essential item for me. I also really enjoy the scent of this, it’s a natural nutty smell to me which is very pleasant. Can’t wait to get the conditioner soon!
Khadijah Y.
I definitely noticed a huge improvement in my hair when using this shampoo! Usually my hair doesn’t have significant changes when hanging shampoos, however after changing to this one I’ve noticed my hair has a lot more volume and is a lot thicker! Genuinely love this shampoo and have stuck to it for a long time now!
Kimberly F.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this today for the first time. It smelled absolutely amazing. After I washed my hair it was soft and didn’t feel dried out. It foamed really nicely as well.
Aaliyah m.
This shampoo is AWESOME! It works awesome with my dry scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed. I found it better than more expensive shampoos. It smells amazing, and feels amazing! I would 100% buy this again!
Tara O.
Belleek , Enniskillen Co.Fermanagh
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Kate K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. It makes it shiny too! I can find it at Walmart for very cheap. It doesn't strip my color treated hair.
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample from Garnier. I love the scent. It leaves hair soft and silky. I will definitely purchase the full size in the future. The price is fair. I have dry scalp and it works perfectly for me.I also love the fact that is paraben free.
Kim J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great in my hair. I love it. It smells amazing. Lathers easily, a little def goes a long way. It is long lasting. I wasn’t sure about trying this because the regular garnier shampoo and conditioners really don’t work for me. But this one made my hair feel so amazing. I love it.
Colette W.
Aldergrove, BC
LOVE the smell, love how silky it makes my hair feel in the shower, it completely detangles my hair and makes my hair really smooth when I run my hands through it in the shower. I like that the smell also lasts after I get out of the shower too, but would prefer if it lasted at least a day, instead of a few hours like some of my other shampoos, so I use those in combination with this one and it's great!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?