Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Kendall J.
Omg!!! I absolutely love this product. My mom introduced me to this. I was very skeptical at first but when I gave it a try I absolutely loved it. It lathers really well. I think it targets all areas. I would definitely buy again.
Tamara M.
Clanton, AL
I used this for the first time a week ago and my hair has never felt better. I've always used expensive salon products but this is my new go to. My hair feels so soft and looks shiny and healthy.
Niara H.
Leaves my hair moisturized & smelling great! I don't use this product very often because it always seems to be sold out. But it last a long time, it's affordable.
Chasity T.
Patton
This shampoo made my hair feel very clean and I did experience some volume after using. I switch shampoos often as to keep from getting oily but I keep coming back to this! It is just so good!
Anmirys P.
Me encantaaaa este shampoo me cuida el pelo , huele rico , no me lo deja graso , si me gusta realmente , quiero probrar toda la linea , no lo comparo con otra , lo compraria otra vez
Tamya T.
Valrico, FL
This shampoo smells heavenly and feels great on the scalp, but I don't think it brings anything extra. It doesn't soothe my dry scalp or really "moisturize".
Alexis G.
Fort Campbell, KY
This was a fun try shampoo that my sister gave me. I like the scent but it didn't do as much for my frizz as I had hoped but all in all it's a good shampoo
Tiffany C.
Super excite about this brand!!! Finally a mix of the good stuff! So many different combos I want them all! Love this idea, the smell, the shampoo itself.
Danae S.
Lol love the smell and it makes my hair very soft but the bottles are poorly made mine leeks in my shower otherwise the product is good beside packaging
Allegra A.
Lancaster, PA
This shampoo is amazing. It smells so great and it keeps your hair super soft. I would reccommend to anyone with damaged dry hair. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?