Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Kiana L.
San Antonio, TX
This shampoo and conditioner smells so good. Because I have oily hair, this helps a lot. I've only used it a few times but the times I have used it, i had no problems. I would repurchase this again (:
Jacqueline C.
Chandler, AZ
The first thing you will notice from this shampoo is the amazing smell. It is simply a wonderful light scented smell. After using this shampoo your hair feels soft and clean.
Courtney S.
Bakersfield , CA
Amazing product! Leaves your hair smelling cleaning and silky soft but not to much weight to it. Leaves your hair smelling great though out the day and a little goes a long way
It gets the job done. Smells very good and lasted all night long. It removed all products from my hair. Pretty satisfied However, I prefer to use Mane and tail, it just works better for my curly hair.
April D.
Lawrenceville, GA
All the "Whole Blends" brands are pretty great suitors for natural hair girls. The conditioners leave a lot moisture and provides ample amount of slip so my hair is manageable.
Carrie B.
Clay
Amazing product that leaves my hair smelling so amazing for the entire day, soft and manageable! Silky smooth! Definitely 5 star.. best for dry scalp, I think!
It's really affordable, u can buy it anywhere shampoo is sold! I will definitely buy this product again!

Joi H.
Jackson, MS
Omg. Just opening the bottle takes me away. This scent is amazing. It leaving my hair smell wonderful with a lovely shine. It is very long lasting and I will buy it again.
Marjorie R.
I have very dry hair and unmanagable when the weather is hot and humid. I like this shampoo. The smell is so good and my hair is soft. No need to put conditioner sometimes.
Yulissa C.
Penitas, TX
Omg!! Guys I love this shampoo! It has such an amazing smell. When applying it, it makes your hair feel smooth and untangled. Oohhh and have you tried the conditioner?!! Its amazing as well !!!
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I really wanted to try this when I first saw it. It has a pleasant scent and leaves my hair feeling clean but not dry and rough. My scalp also feels clean but not tight and dry.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?