Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Johana T.
Oaklyn NJ
I really love all hair products that contain either any tiles of natural oils or something like that. I've used all of the shampoos of this brand combined with its conditioner and works perfectly fine for my hair!!
Alicia T.
Dunsmuir, CA
For the price that I write this with five stars I loved this until I ran out and then I bought something else, however if you're tight on money and looking for something that smells good and is effective by this
Christin J.
Oakwood, GA
This shampoo was a fairly good brand. The only thing I will say that I didn't like is that it makes my hair more greasy. I'm the type of person that is a busy mom so I don't get to actually wash my hair for 3 days. It smells fantasic though
Emily K.
Frenchburg , KY
This shampoo smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling fresh and clean. It lathers very nicely and rinses out very easily. It helps with oily hair/scalp. I would recommend this to a friend in a heart beat!
Janet A.
I like that this made my hair smell good. I didn't really see much difference since i inly tried one bottle but i cant complain because making my hair smell good was ok i mean why not i would buy it again.
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
Looove this stuff smells good but it's not strong like my old shampoo! It was a reasonable price I got both at Walmart for about $6. Makes my curls look like CURLS and not nappy ringlets lol!! I'll buy again !
Ashley N.
St Petersburg, FL
Smells great defined my curls & my hair was weightless with a great shine.All around great product.You have to really rub hair & scalp to suds it up.A little goes a long way you wont be disappointed.
Jordan F.
Fort Hood, TX
This product is great for what you pay for. It smells nice and does an ok job for what it describes. I have thick, dry hair that is hard to brush through, and it does a great job maintaining my hair.
Amanda D.
peabody
Cleans and lathers well and smells AMAZING! Other than that I felt that it didn't really stand out too much. It left my hair soft and manageable but didn't really help out with shine like it claims.
amanda m.
Coatesville, PA
Definitely my favorite shampoo+ conditoner I've tried in awhile. Makes my haor smell great and feel even better. I definitely recommend this brand, i know you'll be as happy as i am with this brand.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?