Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Krissia P.

Acabo de recibir esto el otro día y verdaderamente estoy en el amor. Huele absolutamente increíble y mi pelo es tan brilloso y suave, mi pelo huele increíble. He conseguido complementos de mi marido diciendo lo grande que huele el pelo, la gente dice que mi cabello se ve hermoso y brilloso, le recomiendo conseguir esto realmente no se van a arrepentir.
Jodi A.
Newport, AR
This product is amazing. I have to use this with the conditioner as well or
It weighs my hair down. Makes hair soft and best for dry scalp. Better than most shampoo out there. Long lasting scent for all day freshness and I will be buying again. Great stuff
Rae-Ann C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
This one is okay not the top of my list I like the other ones to choose from such as the coconut oil. I feel like it immediately makes my hair feel soft and smooth but through out the day and when styling it does not I feel like my hair is wirey.
Shelby P.
Saco, ME
Smells fantastically amazing! It really works at straightening and strengthening my hair. The argon and camellia oils are really helpful with my hair growth, it helped with split ends and decreased the breakage of my hair. I would definitely purchase this again.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I would love some of this I love honey bet it smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling awesome... I would love trying this.... Looks like it would do what it says n then some
Dallas O.
Cut Bank, MT
I just bought this because I've tired other Whole Blends products and I'm so glad I did! The smell is intoxicating and feels so good in my hair! It's a great product for a great price that you can find almost anywhere. I would recommend this to anyone.
ashley d.
Cottageville, WV
I love argan and i love camellia very good for the hair and scalp, i love the scent and it last a long time in my hair, this is better then any alternatives, it lathers wonderfully and it doesnt take much either, im very satisfied with this product
Kaitlyn D.
Roseburg, OR
I tried a sample of this out of a magazine I'm subscribed to, and I'm so glad I did! The smell is absolutely amazing, and my hair felt SO clean and smooth after. I'm definitely planning on buying this in the future.
anoushka n.
Halifax,Nova Scotia
It soothes my hair like heaven when I use it just after I feel really silky when I touch my hair definitely worth it to buy follow me on Instagram Anoushka Nandal
Johana T.
Oaklyn NJ
I really love all hair products that contain either any tiles of natural oils or something like that. I've used all of the shampoos of this brand combined with its conditioner and works perfectly fine for my hair!!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?