Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
This is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner!!! It has a beautiful smell to it, Rich luxurious lather.Leaves my dry hair looking and feeling fabulous! It has even kept my cuticles and hands softer and younger looking!! A big added bonus!!!
Jessica E.
Lindenwold, NJ
Finally trying the Moroccan Argan & Cameilla oils shampoo/conditioner & i absolutely love it! I've been sitting at work all day smelling my hair. It makes me hair feel healthy, fantastic and obviously makes it smell fantastic ! This will be my go to shampoo/conditioner !
Meghan S.
wenonah, NJ
I use Garnier products often however the Argan oil as well as coconut oil both weighed my hair down! I tried to tame fly always and correct my dead ends however I just felt like it left a build up! Would be good for very dry and damaged hair!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I usually get this at Walmart. I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel so smooth and I doesn't feel heavy weighed down after using it. It smells yummy as well. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Tabetha M.
I love this shampoo, it smells amazing. It has a nice thick lather but doesn't weigh the hair down. Doesn't dry the hair out and is easy to rinse. Affordable. Can work with oily and dry hair. Extremely satisfied and recommend to everyone!
Danielle S.
Of all the Whole Blends I've tried the Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils shampoo is the only one I've loved. I have long fine hair that has split ends. This shampoo made my hair feel soft and the scent lasts til your next shower.
HELI H.
I really appreciate a shampoo that both make my hair feel great and smell heavenly and this one really does both. I been using it every morning and my hair feels amazing and smells fantastic all though out the day and night. I think the price is very reasonable as well.
samantha b.
Greenup, KY
I love how soft this makes my hair feel! It smells great and a little goes a long way! I use it along with the honey shampoo! The cost compared to other similar items will make me go back for me! In very happy with it!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I bought this because it was new and I like Garnier's other hair products, which I almost exclusively use. I expected this to help combat frizz, but it did no such thing. It was a real bummer when my hair dried and there was nothing different. It lathers and cleans okay. It just didn't do what I expected it to.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
This is my first experience with the garnier whole blends line and I have to say I am really impressed. Along with the conditioner this makes my hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. I have fine, wavy hair so I have to be careful about what kind of products I use to avoid having greasy hair!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?