Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Linda D.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product. If you have fly away strands of hair this eliminates that without making your hair feel greasy. Just pumpa few sprays into your hands rub them together and comb thru your hair. The hair will lie flat and will have a shine to it. The smell is heavenly it reminds me of a tropical island.
Melanie B.
I love this shampoo. I had never used it before and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. My hair was feeling very dry so I was looking to find something to help with that. I love the way it makes my hair feel soft and gives my hair a shine. I definitely will be using this again and try other scents.
Yadira R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely enjoy garnier products my hair has never been so shiny before when I use this . I have a dry scalp and it works best for any scalps personally . This product lathers very nicely . The concerns the product targets are dry scalp , dead ends , and will keep your hair healthy and shiny . I'm satisfied with this product and would recommend to other people .
Kaity F.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased the coconut oil one that's supposed to tame frizz and fly always. I loved the smell at the store and always have problems with frizz so I thought I'd try it out. The shampoo is like straight coconut oil. You have to use a large amount just to build up a lather. And I feel like it doesn't wash my hair very well. The conditioner is very thick, and works like regular conditioner.
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling good for days! It doesnt give me dandruff at all and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth. A little goes a long way and it doesnt leave my hair dry at all. I highly recommend this and i used many bottles already!
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
I'm literally about to wash my hair with this right now . I'm a huge fan of there OG shampoos and I've been wanting to try their whole blends . I've heard amazing things from even stylists sooo I doubt I'll be disappointed . It smells so great and the ingredients tell me it's going to be amazing
Kendreya R.
I really love this shampoo. If your hair was feeling really rough and dry before this then it's gonna super smooth and silky afterwards no matter what hair type you have. It also smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair making it smell so good!
Christie K.
I have curly thin/damaged hair. I love this shampoo not only dose it smell great but it helps nourish my hair. I don't have to much hair falling out in the shower and with this shampoo I don't have to many knots when I brush my hair!! No knots = less hair falling out !!!!
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I got this as a sample and I loved it! I didn't need a whole lot to lather up my hair and it went such a long way. I have an oily scalp and it has kept everything in check so far. I definitely think this will be a product I will be investing in for the future.
Marissa M.
Brighton, MA
Can't even tell you how good this smells but it's super effective for an all natural product! No comparison! Targets all of my concerned areas and it actually has a decent lather that you don't usually get with natural soaps. I am satisfied with this purchase.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?