Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I bought this because it was new and I like Garnier's other hair products, which I almost exclusively use. I expected this to help combat frizz, but it did no such thing. It was a real bummer when my hair dried and there was nothing different. It lathers and cleans okay. It just didn't do what I expected it to.
samantha b.
Greenup, KY
I love how soft this makes my hair feel! It smells great and a little goes a long way! I use it along with the honey shampoo! The cost compared to other similar items will make me go back for me! In very happy with it!
Kendall L.
Richlands, NC
This shampoo and conditioner smell so good. I received so many compliments when using this product. It leaves my hair silky and smooth. My frizz is under control which is why I buy this regularly. I would totally recommend it to all my friends!
Kaylie T.
Charleston, SC
I had coupons the made this super cheap so I figured I should try it! This stuff is amazing. It smells good and makes my hair feel silky and clean even before using conditioner. The consistency is perfect. Although I have long hair, I don't have to use a lot of the shampoo to benefit. A little goes a long way with this stuff.
Brenda P.
This smells divine, like a tropical paradise. It also leaves my hair shiny and full of body. It's designed for dry, overrated hair, and it certainly helps with that. The scent is wonderful and leaves just a slight scent on the hair after rinsing.
Elena B.
Island Park, NY
I love this shampoo a lot! It really does its job! My hair is soft and strong. I would defenetely recommend this shampoo to everyone. (I have oily hair and I have to wash my head every day, it works great for me) I also like the scent. I am going to buy it again.
Matthew K.
Mineola, NY
silky shampoo, makes my hair shiny! If you ever need a shampoo that lathers perfectly you should totally buy this. This shampoo literally started working in less them a week, it makes my scalp less itchy and is worth it. This shampoo is always my first choice.
P
Arendy C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this so much it makes my hair look healthy and smell so so good it hydrates my hair and protects it from heat I will definitely be repurchasing this item the scent lasts so long and it'll look healthy for so long !
Melissa A.
Banning, CA
This is a necessity ! Definitely worth it not only that , but it makes your hair lucious, shiny, and soft ! Also, its inexpensive ! This shampoo doesn't leave dandruff it helps prevent from getting a dry scalp and get your essential oils from every wash !
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I thiks it's okay, I choose my hair products very wisely and om very picky when it comes to my hair so this was just okay because the smell is great but I dont see wonders in my hair like I expect when I buy a product.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?