Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Ferne M.
hampton bays, NY
I dye my hair a lot, meaning it has some damage to it. I have oily hair at the roots and dry ends due to bleaching it. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this. The Moroccan and Argan really helps with split ends. I get mine at Target and it costs around $4.00 for a bottle. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and my hair is stronger, silky, shiny and smooth. The best part: NO MORE SPLIT ENDS :D
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Garnier is a great choice when I buy shampoo and conditioner. The whole blends all smell amazing and really make your hair feel hydrated and super soft. Lately, when I buy them they have came with a repairing mask attached. That is a nice little bonus. I love the smell also. Its like a tropical or beach smell.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just got this the other day and truly i am in love. It smells absolutely amazing and my hair is so shiney and soft, my hair smells awesome. I have gotten complements from my husband saying how great my hair smells, people say my hair looks beautiful and shiney, I highly recommend getting this truly you won't regret it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner, but this new one is amazing in every way. The Moroccan Argan Camellia Oils make my hair feel so soft and looking healthy. I really love the smell and it leathers up great. This product is a steal. I found it at Dollar General for $3.50. I highly recommend trying.
Lisa G.
This product has been o.k. for me. I found it helpful when my hair has a bit of build up it seems to be good for that which I guess is what shampoo is supposed to do. I do find it a bit drying though. Now the conditioner that this pairs with is incredible
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
I can't find this in the stores so I buy it online at Target. It smells so exotic and fresh. I love the fact it has a long lasting scent. I feel super luxurious when I use this shampoo and conditioner.

I am very impressed with the effectiveness of this shampoo. This is a great product and a wonderful price. I highly recommend this.
Linda S.
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this line. I was shopping for a product that would help to soften, moisturize and nourish my hair. I have used a lot of mid range products and I think this is at the top of the group. I like that this is made of natural ingredients but it is also effective. I used the shampoo and conditioner so far. I hope they expand the product line.
Amy L.
Banning, CA
I bought the shampoo and conditioner at a local Walgreen's and noticed a difference in my hair after just a few uses. The ends stayed emollient instead of drying out like with most other shampoo/conditioner duos. I blow dry and flat iron my hair so extra moisture from my hair care regimen is always a plus, not to mention the fragrance is amazing! I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer U.
I love Garnierung Whole Blends. My hair is super damaged thru dying it a lot in the last years. Even though I stopped about a year ago, my hair is still a mess. When using other shampoos I need to condition or I won't be able to brush my hair at all. With Whole Blends I can go a day or two without conditioning. I love the smell of all the Whole Blends kinds. I think the price for it is great.
Diana D.
This was a new product I tried for my hair and this is my second favorite shampoo to use. Cheap price and sometimes you get them on sale and I always use my manufacturing $2 off coupons. My hair was very soft after using this and the smell lasted quite some time. Absolutely recommend
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?