Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Gina V.
Dupont, PA
I'm literally about to wash my hair with this right now . I'm a huge fan of there OG shampoos and I've been wanting to try their whole blends . I've heard amazing things from even stylists sooo I doubt I'll be disappointed . It smells so great and the ingredients tell me it's going to be amazing
Ramsha E.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I LOVE THIS STUFF!! It smells so good and leaves my hair smelling good for days! It doesnt give me dandruff at all and it leaves my hair shiny and smooth. A little goes a long way and it doesnt leave my hair dry at all. I highly recommend this and i used many bottles already!
Christie K.
I have curly thin/damaged hair. I love this shampoo not only dose it smell great but it helps nourish my hair. I don't have to much hair falling out in the shower and with this shampoo I don't have to many knots when I brush my hair!! No knots = less hair falling out !!!!
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I got this as a sample and I loved it! I didn't need a whole lot to lather up my hair and it went such a long way. I have an oily scalp and it has kept everything in check so far. I definitely think this will be a product I will be investing in for the future.
Marissa M.
Brighton, MA
Can't even tell you how good this smells but it's super effective for an all natural product! No comparison! Targets all of my concerned areas and it actually has a decent lather that you don't usually get with natural soaps. I am satisfied with this purchase.
Margo G.
Cranston, RI
This is my absolute favorite shampoo and conditioner!!! It has a beautiful smell to it, Rich luxurious lather.Leaves my dry hair looking and feeling fabulous! It has even kept my cuticles and hands softer and younger looking!! A big added bonus!!!
Meghan S.
wenonah, NJ
I use Garnier products often however the Argan oil as well as coconut oil both weighed my hair down! I tried to tame fly always and correct my dead ends however I just felt like it left a build up! Would be good for very dry and damaged hair!
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
I usually get this at Walmart. I love this shampoo and conditioner. It makes my hair feel so smooth and I doesn't feel heavy weighed down after using it. It smells yummy as well. I would most definitely recommend this product to others.
Tabetha M.
I love this shampoo, it smells amazing. It has a nice thick lather but doesn't weigh the hair down. Doesn't dry the hair out and is easy to rinse. Affordable. Can work with oily and dry hair. Extremely satisfied and recommend to everyone!
HELI H.
I really appreciate a shampoo that both make my hair feel great and smell heavenly and this one really does both. I been using it every morning and my hair feels amazing and smells fantastic all though out the day and night. I think the price is very reasonable as well.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?