Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Lisa G.
This product has been o.k. for me. I found it helpful when my hair has a bit of build up it seems to be good for that which I guess is what shampoo is supposed to do. I do find it a bit drying though. Now the conditioner that this pairs with is incredible
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I can't find this in the stores so I buy it online at Target. It smells so exotic and fresh. I love the fact it has a long lasting scent. I feel super luxurious when I use this shampoo and conditioner.

I am very impressed with the effectiveness of this shampoo. This is a great product and a wonderful price. I highly recommend this.
Princess C.
I received this in the mail for free from a company. I am very particular about what I use on my hair and I have to say, I am satisfied. So much so that I actually went and bought some more. It smells great and didn't tangle my hair like most shampoos do.
Linda S.
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this line. I was shopping for a product that would help to soften, moisturize and nourish my hair. I have used a lot of mid range products and I think this is at the top of the group. I like that this is made of natural ingredients but it is also effective. I used the shampoo and conditioner so far. I hope they expand the product line.
Amy L.
Banning, CA
I bought the shampoo and conditioner at a local Walgreen's and noticed a difference in my hair after just a few uses. The ends stayed emollient instead of drying out like with most other shampoo/conditioner duos. I blow dry and flat iron my hair so extra moisture from my hair care regimen is always a plus, not to mention the fragrance is amazing! I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer U.
I love Garnierung Whole Blends. My hair is super damaged thru dying it a lot in the last years. Even though I stopped about a year ago, my hair is still a mess. When using other shampoos I need to condition or I won't be able to brush my hair at all. With Whole Blends I can go a day or two without conditioning. I love the smell of all the Whole Blends kinds. I think the price for it is great.
Diana D.
This was a new product I tried for my hair and this is my second favorite shampoo to use. Cheap price and sometimes you get them on sale and I always use my manufacturing $2 off coupons. My hair was very soft after using this and the smell lasted quite some time. Absolutely recommend
Melanie B.
I love this shampoo. I had never used it before and decided to give it a try. I'm so glad I did. My hair was feeling very dry so I was looking to find something to help with that. I love the way it makes my hair feel soft and gives my hair a shine. I definitely will be using this again and try other scents.
Linda D.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product. If you have fly away strands of hair this eliminates that without making your hair feel greasy. Just pumpa few sprays into your hands rub them together and comb thru your hair. The hair will lie flat and will have a shine to it. The smell is heavenly it reminds me of a tropical island.
Yadira R.
Berwyn, IL
I absolutely enjoy garnier products my hair has never been so shiny before when I use this . I have a dry scalp and it works best for any scalps personally . This product lathers very nicely . The concerns the product targets are dry scalp , dead ends , and will keep your hair healthy and shiny . I'm satisfied with this product and would recommend to other people .
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?