BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Ashley Y.
Dayton, OH
This one smells amazing and its leaves my hair so soft. Since i have such a hard time finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feel weird. I lovr love this one.
Kim J.
This works great in my hair. I love it. It smells amazing. Lathers easily, a little def goes a long way. It is long lasting. I wasn’t sure about trying this because the regular garnier shampoo and conditioners really don’t work for me. But this one made my hair feel so amazing. I love it.
Tiffany Z.
I hate this shampoo. The smell is really strong (though thankfully, after you rinse, it's not as overwhelming), but the worst part is that it does keep my hair clean. My head starts itching the very next day. I try not to wash my hair everyday to avoid over drying, but with this awful shampoo, I absolutely have to wash it everyday or else the itching gets unbearable. I'm a week in and I'm about to just throw away the almost full bottle. That's how much I hate it.
Megan B.
Deltona, FL
I love the formula and the sustainability of this shampoo. It smell great and really breathes a new life into your hair without causing as much damage to the earth
Aaliyah m.
This shampoo is AWESOME! It works awesome with my dry scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed. I found it better than more expensive shampoos. It smells amazing, and feels amazing! I would 100% buy this again!
Shelby W.
Leander, TX
This shampoo and the conditioner have worked wonders on my hair. I got a lot of blonde in my hair recently, so the texture waa terrible. It has done a great job at repairing my hair!
Kate K.
I like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. It makes it shiny too! I can find it at Walmart for very cheap. It doesn't strip my color treated hair.
Kimberly F.
Durham , NC
I used this today for the first time. It smelled absolutely amazing. After I washed my hair it was soft and didn’t feel dried out. It foamed really nicely as well.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know those shampoos that when you walk past someone you continue to long for that amazing smell in your own hair? Well, this product is one of those shampoos for me! It smells absolutely amazing and fresh, and stays in your hair long throughout the day so that you continue to get little smells of it whenever you move your hair. It also makes my hair feel super smooth and soft, but still gives it plenty of volume even with my super fine and oily hair. I'm in love with this product, and can definitely see myself going back for more!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love it. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. It felt softer than it has felt in a long time. It also looked healthier and I got a lot of compliments about my hair. I will definitely be using this from now one in my haircare routine. The price is great too. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?