BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Meghan T.
I’m currently using this one right now and I’m in love with the smell. Doesn’t make my hair dry nor oily. Leaves it refreshing! Kinda of expensive but it’s a good brand. I get mine at Walmart.
Shelby W.
Huntsville, TX
This shampoo and the conditioner have worked wonders on my hair. I got a lot of blonde in my hair recently, so the texture waa terrible. It has done a great job at repairing my hair!
Priscilla D.
This product smells wonderful! The packaging is pretty and it's affordable, but within a day after using it my hair starts looking and feeling oily which is a big downside for me.
Kate K.
I like this shampoo. It makes my hair feel clean but not stripped. It makes it shiny too! I can find it at Walmart for very cheap. It doesn't strip my color treated hair.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know those shampoos that when you walk past someone you continue to long for that amazing smell in your own hair? Well, this product is one of those shampoos for me! It smells absolutely amazing and fresh, and stays in your hair long throughout the day so that you continue to get little smells of it whenever you move your hair. It also makes my hair feel super smooth and soft, but still gives it plenty of volume even with my super fine and oily hair. I'm in love with this product, and can definitely see myself going back for more!
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love it. I use both the shampoo and conditioner and I immediately noticed a difference in my hair. It felt softer than it has felt in a long time. It also looked healthier and I got a lot of compliments about my hair. I will definitely be using this from now one in my haircare routine. The price is great too. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I dye my hair a lot, meaning it has some damage to it. I have oily hair at the roots and dry ends due to bleaching it. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this. The Moroccan and Argan really helps with split ends. I get mine at Target and it costs around $4.00 for a bottle. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and my hair is stronger, silky, shiny and smooth. The best part: NO MORE SPLIT ENDS :D
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
I just got this the other day and truly i am in love. It smells absolutely amazing and my hair is so shiney and soft, my hair smells awesome. I have gotten complements from my husband saying how great my hair smells, people say my hair looks beautiful and shiney, I highly recommend getting this truly you won't regret it.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love Garnier Whole Blends shampoo and conditioner, but this new one is amazing in every way. The Moroccan Argan Camellia Oils make my hair feel so soft and looking healthy. I really love the smell and it leathers up great. This product is a steal. I found it at Dollar General for $3.50. I highly recommend trying.
Lisa G.
This product has been o.k. for me. I found it helpful when my hair has a bit of build up it seems to be good for that which I guess is what shampoo is supposed to do. I do find it a bit drying though. Now the conditioner that this pairs with is incredible
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?