Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Tara F.
Blauvelt, NY
Smells very good leaves hair super soft and easy to brush through without any knots at all the smell is great and lasts all day. Very satisfied and recommend to others
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I have used this a couple times when my hair was really dry. I like to leave it and let it soak under a shower cap. I swear a couple uses does  your ends real good! They are about $6 at walmart and readily available at other stores. I recommend this to any one who's split ends need a little fixing.

Jacqueline M.
Rye Brook, NY
I have been using this shampoo just for 2 weeks so I can’t say in definitive words how is this shampoo but until now I liked the result, it makes my hair easy to handle and with shine
Courtney L.
It isn't my favorite but it's growing on me. At first I thought it was drying out my hair worse than what it was. But now that I'm using it consistently it seems to be working. I love the smell! The price is affordable.
Cassandra H.
Smells amazing, leaves your hair shiny and geeling clean. I notice that by usung this brand my hair always feels soft after each use where as other brands my hair stops feeling soft after using it for a while. The price is great for the size and theu have a selection that fits everyones needs.
Ashley Y.
Dayton, OH
This one smells amazing and its leaves my hair so soft. Since i have such a hard time finding a shampoo that doesn't leave my hair feel weird. I lovr love this one.
Tiffany Z.
I hate this shampoo. The smell is really strong (though thankfully, after you rinse, it's not as overwhelming), but the worst part is that it does keep my hair clean. My head starts itching the very next day. I try not to wash my hair everyday to avoid over drying, but with this awful shampoo, I absolutely have to wash it everyday or else the itching gets unbearable. I'm a week in and I'm about to just throw away the almost full bottle. That's how much I hate it.
Kim J.
This works great in my hair. I love it. It smells amazing. Lathers easily, a little def goes a long way. It is long lasting. I wasn’t sure about trying this because the regular garnier shampoo and conditioners really don’t work for me. But this one made my hair feel so amazing. I love it.
Aaliyah m.
This shampoo is AWESOME! It works awesome with my dry scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed. I found it better than more expensive shampoos. It smells amazing, and feels amazing! I would 100% buy this again!
Shelby W.
Leander, TX
This shampoo and the conditioner have worked wonders on my hair. I got a lot of blonde in my hair recently, so the texture waa terrible. It has done a great job at repairing my hair!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?