Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
I received a sample of this from Garnier. On a side note, I love receiving shampoo/conditioner samples cause they are perfect for travelling !!
Pros:- smells amazing - leaves hair manageable and soft - leaves hair shiny - feels clean- inexpensive
Cons:- none
I was previously using the older version of the Garnier Whole Blends collection - the honey scent. When I finish my bottle, I'll probably get this one next !
YUMI A.
Burnaby, BC
I received a sample of this latest  shampoo and conditioner and was surprised how much I enjoyed using it.  I liked how nice it smelled and how it lathered a lot while I was shampooing my hair. Though I tend to have an oily scalp, I was able to get away from shampooing my hair everyday while using this. I also liked how soft and smooth it made my hair feel.
melisa s.
Leirum street, Islington
i have really oily hair and struggle wth shampoos quite alot. However, this worked GREAT!! my hair did not get oily after 2 days like normally. it smells AMAZING and kept my hair looking HEALTHY. im sooo satisfied with this product with definately be purchasing again.
💅🏽
Alvignano, Caserta
I have tried this shampoo and I can say that I really like how it smells but the product itself is nothing special.
It leaves my hair oily and it is full of bad ingredients such as silicone and sulfate!
I do not recommend this
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
 I immediately fell in love with the smell.   It did a great job of lathering up when putting it on my hair. I enjoyed the fact that got my hair super clean. As well as gave my hair a great smell. Plus it made my hair look super healthy. I would recommend to this wonderful shampoo to all my friends and family.
laura h.
Dieren
this product is like heaven
i have used for this another one but this makes my hair a lot more softer
and is smells soooo nice!
for the price this is a really nice shampoo.
i also use the conditioner that make you hair soft and the mask is also nice to use
Courtney H.
Horwood , NL
I really don't like this. I bought it because I absolutely LOVED the honey one, but this one makes my hair feel weighed down and doesn't look clean at all! I'm thinking that maybe it's the oil that's in it, but I was very disappointed.
Taytum H.
Langley
I didn't like this product to much only because I have more dandruff and this made it worse. I don't think I'll ever buy it again but when I was using it I did find my hair was a little bit softer. But it was definitely not the right hair product for me.
Cora
Perfect for summer when my hair tends to become really dry. It smells amazing and makes your hair soft and healthy looking. Definitely wouldn't recommend this for people who tend to get greasy hair quickly though.
Loredana Stephany C.
Very nice i like it! :) It left me the hair soft, when i was in usa i forgot to buy the conditioner but this one it is good also without the conditioner! So very recommend it!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?