Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Hifza M.
L'un des meilleurs produits que j'ai utilisé et j'utilise encore c'est juste trop bien
Achim B.
This shampoo is so great,is smelling amazing,and the hair is getting soft and shy.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?