Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Miriam M.
Esta crema es super buena le da un brillo al pelo unico y me encantaria utilizarla y tener un pelo pantene brillante
Gemma J.
Tyne And Wear, Gateshead
Leaves my hair too greasy such a shame as very affordable. My friends love this to smooth their hair if it's frizzy
mikaelly o.
são os melhores, usei durante muitos anos e amei todos os que testei, e deixam o cabelo com um brilho Maravilhoso.
Gemma C.
Southampton, ['', '', '']
I wasn't the biggest fan of this product as it doesn't leave my hair feeling that glossy but it's not the worst
This shampoo leaves my hair so soft without any need of putting conditioner or another kind of hair treatment.
Sara G.
MINDEN, NV
Love the texture. It makes my hair feel smoother and shinny. I use it very often and I like it. I recommend
karen b.
Quero muito super adoro garnier is a well-qualified brand, with great quality products, I want it! Eu quero
abi b.
Good quality, makes hair feel really soft. I usually go for more high end brands but didn't dislike this.
Annmarie B.
I love this shampoo I use it all the time best around in my mind love it I tell all my family to use this
ougyiv h.
I use garnier way to much but it is the only brand I can truly trust when it come to my hair and skin
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?