BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Love the scent of this shampoo. Got a sample of this in the mails and tried it out, It was a good shampoo, but wasn't really what i'd expect. I was expecting my hair to be shiny after using this shampoo, but it didn't. Oh well, i doesn't really matter to me, I'm just bringing up my thought up to the audience who's reading my review at this moment.
Alice W.
I have hair that both splits quite easily, and gets greasy quickly, and this stuff is a godsend. I can quite often go for two days without washing my hair (previously unheard of), but it doesn’t dry it out either. It smells utterly incredible, and the scent lingers for hours. I’ve been buying this for over two years now, and would heartily recommend it.
Tara O.
2, Co.fermanagh
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Everything in the whole blends line is amazing. I have used almost every kind in the line and I love them all, they do what they say on the bottle, I recommend leaving the conditioner in your hair for a minute or so to let it sink in
Rosie L.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
This is a good product and leaves your hair feeling really soft and shiny and smooth. However a little too much use can leave your hair to go greasy quite quickly I have found, I’m not sure I would re purchase as I prefer some of their other lines.
Colette W.
Aldergrove, BC
LOVE the smell, love how silky it makes my hair feel in the shower, it completely detangles my hair and makes my hair really smooth when I run my hands through it in the shower. I like that the smell also lasts after I get out of the shower too, but would prefer if it lasted at least a day, instead of a few hours like some of my other shampoos, so I use those in combination with this one and it's great!
Camz A.
Delta, BC
I love this product! I especially appreciate how much importance was placed on sustainably sourcing the ingredients for this product and recycling labeled on the bottle. It has a wonderful scent and so far I like how straight my hair is with a shine to it. It’s affordable and I definitely will be purchasing the Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo again.
Paige M.
staffordshire, huntington
I absolutely love this shampoo range! It smells divine and leaves my hair feeling super soft! There are different scents you can choose so there's something for everyone! I would definitely recommend this and I know you'll love it as much as I do!
Alice-Rose L.
Leeds
I LOVE THIS SHAMPOO! My hair always feels sleek and soft after using this! It smells amazing, and stopped my hair being so dry! I would recommend this shampoo to anyone, it works for any type of hair!
Zara E.
UK
Amazing shampoo and the conditioner! Love the way it feels on my hair when applying and once washed out leaves an amazing fragrance and feel. Love the feel and everything about it to be honest
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?