Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These Garnier while blends they came out is amazing!!! As soon as they came out I fell in love! I love all the different kinds of whole blends as well
Lucy G.
Edinburgh
Hair feels silky smooth, bringing back my shine I had before colouring my hair! An amazing smell also which makes this hair treatment all the better
Sandy A.
Good for my hair, very nice smelling and pretty affective. I usually buy bother the shampoo and conditioner, that works perfectly on my curly hair.
Natalie v.
Cd. Juarez
I tried to change my natural hair color, i used this product and it's helped to have a new hair color un a natural way. It smells wonderfull.
Ghazal A.
I found it great and it deserves its price and since I have been using it may hair becomes better and I am using with this shampoo the mask
Amy D.
Magheralin , Armagh
Love this shampoo makes my hair so soft and shiny! My hair is super long so it's s wonder that it does make it so soft, love the smell too
Emma O.
Walkinstown
Leaves your hair feeling soft and clean without being harsh on the scalp. Smells amazing and would definitely recommend this shampoo.
Beatrice O.
Pralboino
I'm in love with all the line
The shampoos and conditioners are so nice and smell so good and they all do what they claim
Love them
Bo d.
Kollumerzwaag
It smells amazing! And it is very good for your hair, after using it, my hair was soft and light. Also the bottle looks very cute!
Vanessa J.
Concepción, talcahuano
Lo amo es genial lo dócil y manejable que me deja el cabellos luego de aplicar un poco en mis palmas y esparcir por el cabello
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?