Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Is the best shampoo I've ever tried! After trying it for the first time I saw the change, is amazing!
Kelly B.
This shampoo is great for my daughters mixed textured hair and it's not as harsh as other shampoos
Selina P.
Pasadena, TX
Me encanta es un producto que apenas estoy usando y es super bueno me gusta como deja mi cabello
Samantha J.
Oneonta
Just used this for the 1st time. I love it. I work in the food business so my hair gets oily fast
Naz S.
Dubai
Who says drugstore does not make effective products?? Garnier is one such brand that is evolving better day by day. Their new range of whole blends shampoos are free of parabens and come in various options - I went for this range and my hair smells good, does not feel dried out and if you use the other combination shampoo, oils etc, this will truly treat your hair well. Good job garnier 😀
Amritjot R.
SURREY, BC
Love the scent of this shampoo. Got a sample of this in the mails and tried it out, It was a good shampoo, but wasn't really what i'd expect. I was expecting my hair to be shiny after using this shampoo, but it didn't. Oh well, i doesn't really matter to me, I'm just bringing up my thought up to the audience who's reading my review at this moment.
Alice W.
I have hair that both splits quite easily, and gets greasy quickly, and this stuff is a godsend. I can quite often go for two days without washing my hair (previously unheard of), but it doesn’t dry it out either. It smells utterly incredible, and the scent lingers for hours. I’ve been buying this for over two years now, and would heartily recommend it.
Tara O.
2, Co.fermanagh
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
Paige M.
staffordshire, huntington
I absolutely love this shampoo range! It smells divine and leaves my hair feeling super soft! There are different scents you can choose so there's something for everyone! I would definitely recommend this and I know you'll love it as much as I do!
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
Everything in the whole blends line is amazing. I have used almost every kind in the line and I love them all, they do what they say on the bottle, I recommend leaving the conditioner in your hair for a minute or so to let it sink in
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?