Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Myra V.
Mound City, IL
This product is good for my hair. I like how it leaves my hair feeling and that delicious smell that it gives me.
soraida T.
Dallas,TX
I love this brand. It has many different scemts to choose from as well. And leaves my hair so soft and detangled
Patti C.
San Benito, TX
Love how smooth it makes my hair and it smells amazing . While blends is my new go to product for my hair needs.
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
I love this product smells awesome works awesome on my whole family we all love this a little pricey but worth it
Allison S.
Love love love tjis, the price is prob my my last favorite part of it. If it was cheaper I would buy it alot more
Whitney C.
Tuckerman, AR
Makes my hair feel healthy and clean definitely recommend smells nice , makes my hair shine . Thumbs up👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Jessica C.
Belfry
This does well for my hair and scalp but it does leave my hair oily looking. I can’t go a day without washing
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love how natural this product is, but I like some of their other products better. Smells very nice though!
cuffufu h.
anofher great product from garnier. such a perfdcf shampoo to use every day yay buy it at cvs if you see it
Kelli M.
Leaves my hair and scalp feeling dry and itchy. Not my favorite garnier product. Would not buy it again.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?