Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Hansa H.
Rotherham
Sont really like this product for my hair types as it gave me a lot of dandruff so i had to stop using it. However, has a great smell and it worked well on my brothers hair.
Misty D.
I have really enjoyed these new hair products. Such a wonderful smell and not sticky at all. Smooth and makes my hair silky, can use it daily for nice texture hair.
Katherina O.
DORAL , FL
this one smells nice but this conditioner didnt work for me as well as i hoped. i have brittle, wavy long hair so maybe this would work better on other hair types.
I really like this product it feels really nice.I like the packaging and how it goes on to your hair .It works for all types of skalps.I like to use this when my hair is dry .I would buy this again.so I recommend it
Leticia A.
Mauá, São Paulo - Brasil
Fez muito bem para o meu cabelo, ele idratou, nutriu, limpou muito bem ele. Meu cabelo era ressecado, depois que começei usar o produto me ajudou muito. Recomendo 100%
Genevieve A.
Good product, smells lovely though I found with my fine hair that I got some build up . I feel if I had a good cleansing shampoo then this wouldn't be an issue
Ioana C.
It makes my hair so glowy and soft. After colouring my hair it was very damaged but now it really shines. this product help me grow my hair long and healthy
Millie L.
An amazing shampoo with a lovely fragrance! I use it on a daily because my hair gets greasy quite fast, and this shampoo leaves it smooth and frizz-free!
Fareen K.
Toronto, ON
I have super damaged and dry hair, so I really like using shampoos that have Moroccan or Argan Oil as it makes my hair look more soft and less damanged.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These Garnier while blends they came out is amazing!!! As soon as they came out I fell in love! I love all the different kinds of whole blends as well
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?