Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
💅🏽
Alvignano, Caserta
I have tried this shampoo and I can say that I really like how it smells but the product itself is nothing special.
It leaves my hair oily and it is full of bad ingredients such as silicone and sulfate!
I do not recommend this
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
 I immediately fell in love with the smell.   It did a great job of lathering up when putting it on my hair. I enjoyed the fact that got my hair super clean. As well as gave my hair a great smell. Plus it made my hair look super healthy. I would recommend to this wonderful shampoo to all my friends and family.
Taytum H.
Langley
I didn't like this product to much only because I have more dandruff and this made it worse. I don't think I'll ever buy it again but when I was using it I did find my hair was a little bit softer. But it was definitely not the right hair product for me.
Cora
Perfect for summer when my hair tends to become really dry. It smells amazing and makes your hair soft and healthy looking. Definitely wouldn't recommend this for people who tend to get greasy hair quickly though.
Very nice i like it! :) It left me the hair soft, when i was in usa i forgot to buy the conditioner but this one it is good also without the conditioner! So very recommend it!
Ellen S.
Perth
My hair felt amazing after using this. I have been using this for a while now and I have dry damaged hair however since using this my hair feels amazing and nourished to its fullness'! Would defo recommend to my family and friends!
Aisha L.
Belize City
Literally smells like perfume! Amazing smell. Leaves hair feeling silky and refreshed. It lathers very well and the smell is long lasting. It is a good every day shampoo. It is not a deep moisturizing shampoo though. Satisfied!
Millie B.
Billingshurst , West Sussex
I tried this with the conditioner aswell and I was really impressed. It made my hair look so shiny and fresh. It also smells amazing and leaves your hair looking so soft and smooth. I was really impressed!!
Debbie D.
Mt Pearl
I have oily hair that is color treated and has some damage so it tangles really easily, and this makes it silky smooth and soft. It doesnt make my hair feel heavy, just nourished.
Lily P.
Hastings
Helps retain my colour and does smell good. However the shine isn't as good as I would like and my hair looks dull after a day or two when usually my hair lasts for three days.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?