Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Brittany J.
Good sweet mercy I love the Whole Blends! They leave my hair soft and clean and the scents are all amazing yet delicate!
Jill G.
Good dupe to more expensive hair oils. Smells good and a little goes a long way. Helps with frizz and adds lots of shine
Liza P.
Woodville, AL
This stuff makes my hair happy. Makes it soft and smooth. It also smells delightful. One of the only shampoos I'll use
Anastasia H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells great and very nourishing ! My hair is so soft and have volume .also very shiny ! Love the conditioner as well !
Sandra G.
Bridgeport
Leaves my hair soft replenished restores dead ends this works amazingly good I definitely recommend this to u guys
Allison S.
Love love love tjis, the price is prob my my last favorite part of it. If it was cheaper I would buy it alot more
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
I love this product smells awesome works awesome on my whole family we all love this a little pricey but worth it
Myra V.
Mound City, IL
This product is good for my hair. I like how it leaves my hair feeling and that delicious smell that it gives me.
soraida T.
Dallas,TX
I love this brand. It has many different scemts to choose from as well. And leaves my hair so soft and detangled
Where can I find this product in stores?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?