Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER #72 in Shampoo

Illuminating Shampoo Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine
Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:
With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Illuminating Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Illuminating Oil Treatment.

1101684 Ps10 Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d191030/1

Buy on Target
HELI H.
I really appreciate a shampoo that both make my hair feel great and smell heavenly and this one really does both. I been using it every morning and my hair feels amazing and smells fantastic all though out the day and night. I think the price is very reasonable as well.
Matthew K.
Mineola, NY
silky shampoo, makes my hair shiny! If you ever need a shampoo that lathers perfectly you should totally buy this. This shampoo literally started working in less them a week, it makes my scalp less itchy and is worth it. This shampoo is always my first choice.
P
Elena B.
Island Park, NY
I love this shampoo a lot! It really does its job! My hair is soft and strong. I would defenetely recommend this shampoo to everyone. (I have oily hair and I have to wash my head every day, it works great for me) I also like the scent. I am going to buy it again.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
This is a great product. It cost around the same as the other brands on the shelves. It seems to help the same as others with my hair. The smell is ok. I use this brand once and will not go out of my way to purchase it again.
Arendy C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love this so much it makes my hair look healthy and smell so so good it hydrates my hair and protects it from heat I will definitely be repurchasing this item the scent lasts so long and it'll look healthy for so long !
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I thiks it's okay, I choose my hair products very wisely and om very picky when it comes to my hair so this was just okay because the smell is great but I dont see wonders in my hair like I expect when I buy a product.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I would love some of this I love honey bet it smells amazing and leaves your hair smelling awesome... I would love trying this.... Looks like it would do what it says n then some
Shelby P.
Saco, ME
Smells fantastically amazing! It really works at straightening and strengthening my hair. The argon and camellia oils are really helpful with my hair growth, it helped with split ends and decreased the breakage of my hair. I would definitely purchase this again.
Christin J.
Oakwood, GA
This shampoo was a fairly good brand. The only thing I will say that I didn't like is that it makes my hair more greasy. I'm the type of person that is a busy mom so I don't get to actually wash my hair for 3 days. It smells fantasic though
Nella C.
Greensboro, NC
Looove this stuff smells good but it's not strong like my old shampoo! It was a reasonable price I got both at Walmart for about $6. Makes my curls look like CURLS and not nappy ringlets lol!! I'll buy again !
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?