BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Jelena T.
Kitchener, ON
I received a sample from Garnier. I love the scent. It leaves hair soft and silky. I will definitely purchase the full size in the future. The price is fair. I have dry scalp and it works perfectly for me.I also love the fact that is paraben free.
Aimee C.
Birtley, Co.Durham
I adore this shampoo and conditioner range! The oils they use have such a good effect on my hair. It ends up being really soft to touch, shiny and overall very healthy. It can be expensive in some stores but when it's on offer, I will buy it as a lovely little treat for my hair
laura h.
Dieren
this product is like heaven
i have used for this another one but this makes my hair a lot more softer
and is smells soooo nice!
for the price this is a really nice shampoo.
i also use the conditioner that make you hair soft and the mask is also nice to use
Courtney H.
Horwood, NL
I really don't like this. I bought it because I absolutely LOVED the honey one, but this one makes my hair feel weighed down and doesn't look clean at all! I'm thinking that maybe it's the oil that's in it, but I was very disappointed.
Doha B.
Casablanca
I'm Moroccan and i Love Moroccan oil, this is one of the few shampoos I frequently use and it's fantastic. My hair type is normal to dry, long and very thick * Arabic/ middle eastern hair* that easily gets voluminous in the frizzy side, which is really annoying to me because i love volume in my hair but i also like it being controlled, silky smoothe and healthy. With 0 frizz ! This shampoo does them all for me.
If you have dry hair and you're looking for a shampoo that would nutrition your hair and makes it more silky and healthy looking this is a great choice, even if your hair is greasy i would still think it might work on you but it'd depends on how greasy it is because this shampoo might tend to make it a little greasier. All in all, this is one of my top 5 shampoos in all time. ( if you would like to know my other 4 you can find them in my list of top 5 shampoos) Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Viktorija T.
London
I have long very dry hair, but my scalp gets oily quickly, so I like this shampoo because it helps to keep a balance, it makes my hair soft and shiny,also it smells very nice and it's really affordable.
Denar Z.
This product smells amazing but unfortunately is too oily and makes my hair look greasy, it also lasts a long time so the only way to get it out of your hair is to take a shower, overall it was just not right for my hair and I would probably not use it again.
Hanane R.
The most good shampoo i ever use my hair become so soft and healty i swear that... and dont forget that is without selicone and parabene so it doesnt damage hair
melisa s.
London, ['', ''
i have really oily hair and struggle wth shampoos quite alot. However, this worked GREAT!! my hair did not get oily after 2 days like normally. it smells AMAZING and kept my hair looking HEALTHY. im sooo satisfied with this product with definately be purchasing again.
💅🏽
Alvignano, Caserta
I have tried this shampoo and I can say that I really like how it smells but the product itself is nothing special.
It leaves my hair oily and it is full of bad ingredients such as silicone and sulfate!
I do not recommend this
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?