Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Jennifer S.
Marilla, NY
I used this shampoo until
It was gone. I thought that it was okay but did not feel that it was any better then any others that I have used.
George-Anne N.
Twin Falls, ID
I wanted to like this but it just didn't meet my expectations. Super affordable though just made my hair smeels nice and that's it
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Garnier is always my go to hair product. I love how they leave my hair feeling and how I can always find a product for what I need.
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
I absolutely love this product! It is a must have hair product, I couldn't live without it! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth!
Michelle H.
I think this is a great shampoo that leaves my hair feeling soft. It smells good and leaves my hair very soft, smooth and shiny!
Alyssa B.
I recently just bought this shampoo and I love it. It has repaired my hair while leaving it bouncy. The smell is amazing.#love
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
This is another one of my favorite drug store shampoos. I like the way it smells. This leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Brittany J.
Good sweet mercy I love the Whole Blends! They leave my hair soft and clean and the scents are all amazing yet delicate!
ashley c.
Millry, AL
Love this ❤❤❤ this product is really affordable and smells great leaves my hair feeling refreshed and gives it some life
Jill G.
Good dupe to more expensive hair oils. Smells good and a little goes a long way. Helps with frizz and adds lots of shine
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?