Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Alyssa G.
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair so silky, moisturized, and shiny. It smells amazing. I only wish there was more product for the price.
Turquoise H.
Sterling, CO
This product does what needs to i suppose. It does smell really good but it leaves my hair dry even when I leave the conditioner on for a few mins.
LaTia T.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how silky it leaves my daughter hair looking and feeling I recommend this product for dry scalp customers
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great product if you have normal or dry hair. It is very moisturizing. If you don't have natural volume it will weigh your hair down.
Casey J.
I've always used garnier. I just love how smooth and soft it makes my hair feel and how well it keeps it hydrated. It always smells great too!
Amber G.
I tried using this for about a week. The only thing I really accompmished was having hair that was frizzy and oily looking at the same time.
Leeann W.
East Peoria , IL
I love the scent of this shampoo. The conditioner is my favorite. I also purchased the oil (smoothing serum). I seen results in a few washes.
Jennifer S.
Marilla, NY
I used this shampoo until
It was gone. I thought that it was okay but did not feel that it was any better then any others that I have used.
George-Anne N.
Twin Falls, ID
I wanted to like this but it just didn't meet my expectations. Super affordable though just made my hair smeels nice and that's it
alycea l.
East Hartford, CT
Garnier is always my go to hair product. I love how they leave my hair feeling and how I can always find a product for what I need.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?