BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Gabby A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this brand of hair shampoo. The smells are amazing! They also have great smoothing ingredients.
Sara L.
Chicago
Wasn't sure about the Moroccan oil at first but was pleasantly surprised at how shiny it made my hair.
Is the best shampoo I've ever tried! After trying it for the first time I saw the change, is amazing!
Julie A.
Irvington, NY
This smells amazing and make your hair super shiny and clean looking! It lathers up really nicely too
Kelly B.
This shampoo is great for my daughters mixed textured hair and it's not as harsh as other shampoos
Samantha J.
Oneonta
Just used this for the 1st time. I love it. I work in the food business so my hair gets oily fast
Tara O.
Enniskillen, Co.Fermanagh
This is one of the best shampoos that I have tried really leaves the most beautiful shine to my hair and feels incredibly soft which is hard for me because I have colour damaged and brittle hair. The scent of this is amazing to and my hair smells great for ages and I also feel like it has protected my hair from more damage. I could not recommend this enough because it is so inexpensive and really is better than most expensive and professional shampoos that I have tried.
Yi-Ying L.
Coquitlam, BC
It smells great, but maybe I am missing something. Or it could be my hair isn't the right type. My hair is oily at the scalp but dry on the ends, so there's that. It doesn't clean my hair properly. I got this as a sample so I am not sure about the price, but I would not buy.
Tiffany W.
Calgary, AB
I received a sample of this from Garnier. On a side note, I love receiving shampoo/conditioner samples cause they are perfect for travelling !!
Pros:- smells amazing - leaves hair manageable and soft - leaves hair shiny - feels clean- inexpensive
Cons:- none
I was previously using the older version of the Garnier Whole Blends collection - the honey scent. When I finish my bottle, I'll probably get this one next !
Camz A.
Delta, BC
I love this product! I especially appreciate how much importance was placed on sustainably sourcing the ingredients for this product and recycling labeled on the bottle. It has a wonderful scent and so far I like how straight my hair is with a shine to it. It’s affordable and I definitely will be purchasing the Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo again.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?