Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Brittany J.
Good sweet mercy I love the Whole Blends! They leave my hair soft and clean and the scents are all amazing yet delicate!
Anastasia H.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Smells great and very nourishing ! My hair is so soft and have volume .also very shiny ! Love the conditioner as well !
Keaira B.
Nashville, AR
This stuff is good what I really like is that the bottle is so fancy it's not like the regular Hair Care bottles
Marsha C.
Milton, FL
I love this product smells awesome works awesome on my whole family we all love this a little pricey but worth it
Whitney C.
Tuckerman, AR
Makes my hair feel healthy and clean definitely recommend smells nice , makes my hair shine . Thumbs up👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Emma B.
Boston, MA
I love how natural this product is, but I like some of their other products better. Smells very nice though!
cuffufu h.
anofher great product from garnier. such a perfdcf shampoo to use every day yay buy it at cvs if you see it
Kelli M.
Leaves my hair and scalp feeling dry and itchy. Not my favorite garnier product. Would not buy it again.
Sara L.
Chicago
Wasn't sure about the Moroccan oil at first but was pleasantly surprised at how shiny it made my hair.
Julisa R.
tucson, AZ
Anything with argan is amazing for me! It has such a good sent to it ! And it cleans my hair very well
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?