Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Alyssa G.
This shampoo is amazing. It leaves your hair so silky, moisturized, and shiny. It smells amazing. I only wish there was more product for the price.
LaTia T.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how silky it leaves my daughter hair looking and feeling I recommend this product for dry scalp customers
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great product if you have normal or dry hair. It is very moisturizing. If you don't have natural volume it will weigh your hair down.
Leeann W.
East Peoria , IL
I love the scent of this shampoo. The conditioner is my favorite. I also purchased the oil (smoothing serum). I seen results in a few washes.
Amber G.
I tried using this for about a week. The only thing I really accompmished was having hair that was frizzy and oily looking at the same time.
Jennifer S.
Marilla, NY
I used this shampoo until
It was gone. I thought that it was okay but did not feel that it was any better then any others that I have used.
Michelle H.
I think this is a great shampoo that leaves my hair feeling soft. It smells good and leaves my hair very soft, smooth and shiny!
Abbigail S.
Sacramento
I absolutely love this product! It is a must have hair product, I couldn't live without it! It leaves my hair so soft and smooth!
Alyssa B.
I recently just bought this shampoo and I love it. It has repaired my hair while leaving it bouncy. The smell is amazing.#love
Brittany J.
Good sweet mercy I love the Whole Blends! They leave my hair soft and clean and the scents are all amazing yet delicate!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?