BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been loving the Whole Blends collection lately! I have color treated, thick and damaged hair so I need something that contains oils in it to really nourish my hair! I love how soft this makes my hair feel both during and after using it. I have a hard time finding a good moisturizing shampoo, but I feel like this is a new essential item for me. I also really enjoy the scent of this, it’s a natural nutty smell to me which is very pleasant. Can’t wait to get the conditioner soon!
Lexi C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have pretty dry hair. So when I used this I was excited! It left my hair ridiculously soft and shiny, however I gave it 3 stars because I had to quit using it. It makes my scalp oily. I have to wash my hair again the next day which I try not to do.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this a couple times when my hair was really dry. I like to leave it and let it soak under a shower cap. I swear a couple uses does  your ends real good! They are about $6 at walmart and readily available at other stores. I recommend this to any one who's split ends need a little fixing.

Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my first experience with the garnier whole blends line and I have to say I am really impressed. Along with the conditioner this makes my hair shiny and soft without weighing it down. I have fine, wavy hair so I have to be careful about what kind of products I use to avoid having greasy hair!
Kim J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great in my hair. I love it. It smells amazing. Lathers easily, a little def goes a long way. It is long lasting. I wasn’t sure about trying this because the regular garnier shampoo and conditioners really don’t work for me. But this one made my hair feel so amazing. I love it.
Tiffany Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate this shampoo. The smell is really strong (though thankfully, after you rinse, it's not as overwhelming), but the worst part is that it does keep my hair clean. My head starts itching the very next day. I try not to wash my hair everyday to avoid over drying, but with this awful shampoo, I absolutely have to wash it everyday or else the itching gets unbearable. I'm a week in and I'm about to just throw away the almost full bottle. That's how much I hate it.
Kimberly F.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this today for the first time. It smelled absolutely amazing. After I washed my hair it was soft and didn’t feel dried out. It foamed really nicely as well.
Aaliyah m.
This shampoo is AWESOME! It works awesome with my dry scalp, leaving it feeling refreshed. I found it better than more expensive shampoos. It smells amazing, and feels amazing! I would 100% buy this again!
Meghan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m currently using this one right now and I’m in love with the smell. Doesn’t make my hair dry nor oily. Leaves it refreshing! Kinda of expensive but it’s a good brand. I get mine at Walmart.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?