BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Mariam B.
I am very impressed with Garnier these days, in my modest opinion it has come a long way from its original shampoo that in my experience used to dry out my hair and give it a straw like appearance. This whole blends shampoo with the essential oils really does soften my hair even if I decide to skip the conditioner. In addition, I notice that it gives my hair a nice fullness and calms down the frizz in my hair. Not to mention it smells amazing and lathers well. It's also reasonably priced and provides excellent results compared to salon branded shampoos. The matching conditioner is equally a star and great compliment to the shampoo.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
I have been loving the Whole Blends collection lately! I have color treated, thick and damaged hair so I need something that contains oils in it to really nourish my hair! I love how soft this makes my hair feel both during and after using it. I have a hard time finding a good moisturizing shampoo, but I feel like this is a new essential item for me. I also really enjoy the scent of this, it’s a natural nutty smell to me which is very pleasant. Can’t wait to get the conditioner soon!
Nik A.
First impression? Love the scent! It does kinda smell old ladyish but hey I love that smell. It's more of a floral old lady. Secondly, wasn't the biggest fan of the bottle it feels pretty cheap, but I guess that's not too much of a big deal. So far ive seen no difference in my hair. Even after applying it and washing it out it didn't help much and my hair felt so bad still. I'm not sure if I'd recommend this just yet but I'll keep you updated after weeks of using this.
Ashley W.
Athens , TN
I have tried this new Garnier product because a store I went into were running them on sale, and the whole blends is a little more expensive than regular Garnier, but i purchased the one with Argan Oil and it smelled amazing and made my hair feel so great and soft, I love the new Garnier with Argan Oil and Coconut Oil and they smell amazing
Amanda D.
Tampa
This is the best shampoo and conditioner I have ever used on my curls having textured hair can be a hassle, but this product works the best and o have recommended it to many of my family members and friends! Garnier® Whole Blends™ Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner
Caitlin M.
This was just okay. It did a well enough job but it felt like after a while it left residue and weighed my hair down. It didn't really make my hair luminous like it claimed it would either. To be truthful nothing in this "whole blends" line has caught my eye. I've been using the new moisturize lock line and much prefer that. We've used two bottles of the conditioner and I liked the first bottle so much I bought the shampoo as well.
Lexi C.
I have pretty dry hair. So when I used this I was excited! It left my hair ridiculously soft and shiny, however I gave it 3 stars because I had to quit using it. It makes my scalp oily. I have to wash my hair again the next day which I try not to do.
Jeanette V.
Salinas, CA
First off, I love the Garnier brand ! I use multiple different products from them. My sister recently bought this and let me try some. It smells amazing! Keeps my hair feeling fresh, shiny and soft! I'm definitely going to be purchasing it!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Paulina L.
Chula vista , CA
Love love love the smell of this shampoo. Tried it at my friends house and now I’m addicted. I have dry, thick, frizzy hair and this definitely tames my hair a bit. Leaves it feeling nice and silky throughout he whole day!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
Port Townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?