Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON

I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
5 months ago
I use the olive oil variety of this brand and it keeps my hair shiny and smooth while keeping my oil at bay. I assume this is the same.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
1 year, 2 months ago
Not oily at all. I have dry, color processed curls and it actually makes my hair feel dry.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
ATLANTA, TX
1 year, 3 months ago
It gives good oils. Makes it look healthy.