BY GARNIER #32 in Shampoo

Illuminating Shampoo Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine
Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:
With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Illuminating Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Illuminating Oil Treatment.

1101684 Ps10 Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d191030/1

Snighdha C.
Long Is City, NY
I've always had a problem trying to find the shampoo and conditioner that would fit my hair. A little bit about me, I have thick wavy hair, gets frizzy and poofy very easily, and if I use the wrong shampoo and conditioner it'll give me dandruff. Anyways, as soon as I started massaging my scalp with the shampoo, the fragrance caught my attention, it smelled so good as if I were spraying myself with perfume. The conditioner, as soon as I opened it the color left me suprised! (In a good way) it was a very unique color and it made me wanting to find out what it would do to my hair even more! Once I got out of the shower I felt a difference, like if my hair suddenly got lighter. When my hair finished drying (which takes me several hours) I noticed such a HUGE difference the frizz was tamed so much more, my wavy hair shined as if it were drenched in oil but still looked so natural and didn't have that gross touch or gross looking to it, and I was right, it was so much lighter and felt relieving. Another thing was it did not give me dandruff. In conclusion, I HIGHLY recommend this product because if it tamed my hair it sure is bound to handle yours!
Samantha T.
Amazing product. Hands down this line of hair care is amazing. Love love love. Can put my fingers through my hair with washing with the shampoo. The conditioner makes my hair feel silky smooth. My niece has curly and nappy hair that's always tangling and soon as she used this shampoo she was hooked. She took mine and used it because she was able to brush through her hair without any problems. Any other shampoo or conditioner she's crying during brushing her hair because of all the tangles even after washing and spraying with detangler. This is the only shampoo and conditioner we've not had to use detangler with to brush her hair. So this is my all time favorite. Hands down would recommend to anyone any everyone.
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Csilla K.
Caribou
I have been using the Honey Shampoo since it came out. It leaves my hair softer, smells fantastically sweet It hydrates really well and has helped my hair not get too dry or oily. Easier to manage too. I would have to say if I had a concern it would be the source for retrieving the honey, praying no bees are getting hurt in the process .
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Michela C.
Canton
Love this shampoo. Super affordable, it smells really good, has a nice lather so I feel like my hair is getting really clean. I feel like it does a great job of getting all the hair product that is built up in my hair put (especially hairspray) but my hair doesn’t end up dried out after using it.
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
wow garnier is launching excellent products this is one of my best shampoo e proven its smell its softness in my hair and the shine is unique I love this line all smell very well I recommend it and its beautiful presentation Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I used to use only expensive shampoos and conditioner from the salon. I had a coupon and Walgreens had an amazing sale so I basically got these free and I couldn't pass it up. One use and my hair was soft, shiny and not frizzy. I'll never go back to overpriced hair care again.
Heather G.
I used to use very expensive shampoos and conditioners however after finding this product I don't think I will ever go back. It leaves my hair so soft and silky and adds so much shine! I love to use it more than any other a shampoo and conditioner I've ever tried!
Pearl L.
I was a little hesitant to buy this because I have oily hair and oils did not sound like the best product to add, but it surprised me! The wash leaves my hair so shiny smooth and not at all greasy! Even well into day 2, there was little to no grease. Not sure the science behind it, but it has been treating my scalp considerably better than ones that supposedly target my issues. Overall love it! The smell is kind of like baby powder? But I have received compliments on how fresh my hair smells (rare). On the second bottle now ;)
Richelle R.
Is this good for dry hair?
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?