Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

• It also works for curly Hair?2 Answers
  • I have been using the honey treasures shampoo and conditioner of th...1 Answers
  • Where can I find this product in stores?3 Answers
Buy on Target
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I dye my hair a lot, meaning it has some damage to it. I have oily hair at the roots and dry ends due to bleaching it. I have noticed a huge difference in my hair since I started using this. The Moroccan and Argan really helps with split ends. I get mine at Target and it costs around $4.00 for a bottle. I have been using it for a little over 2 weeks and my hair is stronger, silky, shiny and smooth. The best part: NO MORE SPLIT ENDS :D
Kaity F.
Kaity F.
Glendale, AZ
I purchased the coconut oil one that's supposed to tame frizz and fly always. I loved the smell at the store and always have problems with frizz so I thought I'd try it out. The shampoo is like straight coconut oil. You have to use a large amount just to build up a lather. And I feel like it doesn't wash my hair very well. The conditioner is very thick, and works like regular conditioner.
HELI H.
HELI H.
I really appreciate a shampoo that both make my hair feel great and smell heavenly and this one really does both. I been using it every morning and my hair feels amazing and smells fantastic all though out the day and night. I think the price is very reasonable as well.
Princess C.
Princess C.
I received this in the mail for free from a company. I am very particular about what I use on my hair and I have to say, I am satisfied. So much so that I actually went and bought some more. It smells great and didn't tangle my hair like most shampoos do.
Kendreya R.
Kendreya R.
I really love this shampoo. If your hair was feeling really rough and dry before this then it's gonna super smooth and silky afterwards no matter what hair type you have. It also smells amazing and the scent stays in your hair making it smell so good!
Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Wenonah, NJ
I use Garnier products often however the Argan oil as well as coconut oil both weighed my hair down! I tried to tame fly always and correct my dead ends however I just felt like it left a build up! Would be good for very dry and damaged hair!
Yericiel G.
Yericiel G.
Kissimmee, FL
I thiks it's okay, I choose my hair products very wisely and om very picky when it comes to my hair so this was just okay because the smell is great but I dont see wonders in my hair like I expect when I buy a product.
LaTia T.
LaTia T.
I love the way this shampoo smells and how silky it leaves my daughter hair looking and feeling I recommend this product for dry scalp customers
MeKenzie H.
MeKenzie H.
Portland, TN
This is a great product if you have normal or dry hair. It is very moisturizing. If you don't have natural volume it will weigh your hair down.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
You know those shampoos that when you walk past someone you continue to long for that amazing smell in your own hair? Well, this product is one of those shampoos for me! It smells absolutely amazing and fresh, and stays in your hair long throughout the day so that you continue to get little smells of it whenever you move your hair. It also makes my hair feel super smooth and soft, but still gives it plenty of volume even with my super fine and oily hair. I'm in love with this product, and can definitely see myself going back for more!
Where can I find this product in stores?
Carmen L.
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Criistii D.