BY GARNIER #79 in Shampoo

Illuminating Shampoo Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine
Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:
With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:

Massage Into Wet Hair, Lather And Rinse Thoroughly. Follow With Our Illuminating Conditioner. For Extra Care, Indulge In Our Illuminating Oil Treatment.

1101684 Ps10 Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Cocamide Mipa Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Amodimethicone Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Chloride Sodium Hydroxide Propylene Glycol Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Polyquaternium-7 Hexylene Glycol Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d191030/1

Buy on Target
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
wow garnier is launching excellent products this is one of my best shampoo e proven its smell its softness in my hair and the shine is unique I love this line all smell very well I recommend it and its beautiful presentation Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner
Giselle H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Smells great. Cheap and available at many retailers.

The smell alone is to die for. I have thick wavy hair and this stuff was good, but not great. I recently finished the shampoo and conditioner of this scent and now I am onto the “Maple Remedy” variety.

I’d like to try every combination of scents from this line, then I would repurchase the Moroccan & Camellia oil pair again.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I have this wonderful shampoo and i feel like my hair has a new life. I tend to go too long without washing so i get tons of build up on my scalp. This really gets in there and washes it right out. It seems to really get all the dirt and excess oil off without stripping my hair and making it feel dry and gross. I love how it smells and really leaves my hair shiny and healthy looking. Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
I loveee this hair product so much.. I like to mix up the different scents once in awhile so i don't get bored of one. This leaves my hair smelling amazing for days and smooth. Also love how my hair does not frizz out. I love how it leaves me hair silky smooth. Wouldn't change this for another ever. Affordable as well.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I used to use only expensive shampoos and conditioner from the salon. I had a coupon and Walgreens had an amazing sale so I basically got these free and I couldn't pass it up. One use and my hair was soft, shiny and not frizzy. I'll never go back to overpriced hair care again.
Ashley M.
Morgantown, WV
Loving the Garnier Whole Blends line of shampoo and conditioner! These all smell so good! I love all the scents because they leave you feeling and smelling super luxurious! The Moroccan argan and cemellia oil extract illuminating scent smells amazing!
ıṡѧɞєʟʟѧ 🌻.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
I like this product a lot! It makes my hair shiny and soft and does well compared to other shampoos that use essential oils. The scent is long lasting and smells amazing. I’d definitely recommend it but it’s a little on the expensive side.
Lauren N.
Marion, AR
I loved that this shampoo and conditioner was all-natural. However, within the last couple of weeks it has developed this awful smell. I don't know if it's just a bad batch or what. I had to stop using it and find a different kind.
Jennifer T.
Hinesville, GA
This line of haircare smells really good! It lathers up fluffy and thick. It works about as well as things like Pantene or herbal essences. I wouldn’t say it’s as good as professional brands but it’s okay for drugstore. My hair feels clean after using this but not particularly moisturized or “repaired” feeling. Over time and repeated use it seems somewhat drying actually. Garnier Whole Blends Honey Treasures Repairing Shampoo
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love this product you can feel the oil in the shampoo and conditioner as you wash leaves your hair clean soft I swear it makes it feel stronger and the ends of my hair are not dry and brittle looking anymore after using this truly amazing worth the p
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I really want to try this product but I'm worried about how oily it is. I have pretty dry hair but I only wash my hair twice a week so I don't want it to feel really oily.
Where can I find this product in stores?
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Have you tried the Garnier whole Blends morroccan argan & camellia Illuminating oil?
Carmen L.
Tucson
Silly question. I have used this brand before but where can I find this specific one?
Krissia I.
Montreal
It also works for curly Hair?