Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Amy L.
Amy L.
Banning, CA
I bought the shampoo and conditioner at a local Walgreen's and noticed a difference in my hair after just a few uses. The ends stayed emollient instead of drying out like with most other shampoo/conditioner duos. I blow dry and flat iron my hair so extra moisture from my hair care regimen is always a plus, not to mention the fragrance is amazing! I definitely recommend this product.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I got this as a sample and I loved it! I usually need a lot of conditioner and was concerned by the small amount I got but it was more than enough. It made my hair soft immediately after rinsing and has retained that feeling even into the next day. It made my hair smell amazing and is super soft. I would definitely buy this product next time I'm looking for conditioner
Annay G.
Annay G.
Pompano Beach, FL
The condition was nice and silky. I had my doubt about how well I'd like the conditioner because it didn't feel like it washed out well enough but in the end my hair is bright and shiny as well as silky smooth and smells wonderful. I'm planning on buying within the next few weeks, when I'm due for a refill of shampoo and conditioner.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This, along with the same version of the shampoo, is seriously heavenly. It smells so perfect and fresh, and leaves my hair smelling beautifully throughout the day. Plus, it makes my hair feel super smooth while also giving me some decent volume, even with my fine and oily hair. Absolutely a must-try!
Violetta W.
Violetta W.
Johnson City
This is definitely my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner. I always heard that Whole Blends was many people's favorite shampoo and conditioner. I really love the long lasting fragrances! I also appreciate the use of natural ingredients.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This New Garnier Whole Blends Illuminating conditioner smells great. My hair is soft, healthy , and has a silky shine. I found this product for a steal at Dollar General for $3.50 and highly recommend it. I am satisfied with the results.
Trisha K.
Trisha K.
Northumberlnd, PA
I have tried a few different whole blends shampoos and conditioners so far. I love them. This is one of my favorite scents so far. It makes me hair shiny and smooth. I'm very satisfied with this product and I would recommend it.
Kindra O.
Kindra O.
Gilbert, AZ
Smells really good but left a film on my hair after a couple of uses. It's affordable but doesn't fully moisturize and smooth my hair as I wanted it to. I have dry bleached hair and need something a little more moisturizing
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this conditioner it works wonders for my thick curly hair. It gas an amazing sent and leaves my hair soft with a healthy shine. I use this with it matching shampoo. The price and size is amazing.
Nella E.
Nella E.
Greensboro , NC
I have been using this with the shampoo & I love how soft and shiny my hair is I have really curly hair and it makes my curls look like curls and not nappy ringlets lol! Smells good and affordable ! I'm happy with my results !