Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I picked this up on a whim at Rite Aid because I love anything with argan oil. It smells so good but isn't over powering. It left my hair silky smooth and frizz free. I am looking forward to trying more hair care products from the whole blends line.
Pamela R.
kentwood, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product from the Garnier line. It leaves my hair smooth, and it smells SOOO good after I've blow dried my hair straight for the day. The price is good, and my hair looks fabulous and shiny, not greasy.
Angie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner.  The scent is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.  I have very thick hair and to have a product actually make it feel soft and manageable is fantastic!!  Will use this product again and again!!
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this with the Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo and it leaves my hair so clean, shiny ,and healthy looking. It helps my hair stay soft with so much less build up than I've felt before. I love that after use my hair doesn't look waxy or greasy. Just shiny and wonderful. The smell is amazing and just makes it a joy to use.
Kim J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works great in my hair. I love it. It smells amazing. Lathers easily, a little def goes a long way. It is long lasting. I wasn’t sure about trying this because the regular garnier shampoo and conditioners really don’t work for me. But this one made my hair feel so amazing. I love it.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this condition along with the shampoo and it makes my hair look so shiny and soft. I have fine wavy/curly hair so I have to be careful with what products I use so it doesn't weigh it down, and this does a really good job of doing that.
Cassondra R.
Love this line of their shampoos! Smells great. Only negative is I can't find the product at many stores. Usually only drugstores carry this product and they can be expensive without a coupon or a sale.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The condition was nice and silky. I had my doubt about how well I'd like the conditioner because it didn't feel like it washed out well enough but in the end my hair is bright and shiny as well as silky smooth and smells wonderful. I'm planning on buying within the next few weeks, when I'm due for a refill of shampoo and conditioner.
Danielle S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've tried nearly all the While Blends and this one is the only one I've loved. I got it at Walmart for 1.47 because there was a $2.00 coupon in the paper. The scent is light and will last until your next shower. It left my long,fine damaged hair looking healthier and feeling soft.
Tamya T.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thin, dry, curly hair and I don't think this does anything to soothe it. It works like a "normal" conditioner and I don't notice a difference between this and many others I have tried.