Add a Photo
Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner

By GARNIER
#1027 in Conditioner

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Photo (1)
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This New Garnier Whole Blends Illuminating conditioner smells great. My hair is soft, healthy , and has a silky shine. I found this product for a steal at Dollar General for $3.50 and highly recommend it. I am satisfied with the results.
Kindra R.
Kindra R.
Gilbert, AZ
Smells really good but left a film on my hair after a couple of uses. It's affordable but doesn't fully moisturize and smooth my hair as I wanted it to. I have dry bleached hair and need something a little more moisturizing
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Liberty, SC
I love this conditioner it works wonders for my thick curly hair. It gas an amazing sent and leaves my hair soft with a healthy shine. I use this with it matching shampoo. The price and size is amazing.
Nella E.
Nella E.
Greensboro, NC
I have been using this with the shampoo & I love how soft and shiny my hair is I have really curly hair and it makes my curls look like curls and not nappy ringlets lol! Smells good and affordable ! I'm happy with my results !
Aeryl C.
Aeryl C.
Hodgenville, KY
I absolutely love Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oil Shampoo and Conditioner! If it were a little bit more moisturizing it would be perfect.
Destini W.
Destini W.
MI
This conditioner smells great and is so cheap and the packaging is simple and cute. Could be a little more moisturizing but does much better than others.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
buffalo, NY
This product left my hair feeling soft, it had more volume than it ever has, I also love the shine it has. It will be a regular in my hair products.
Alex S.
Alex S.
acton
I will never use another shampoo! It smells great is gentle on my thin fine hair and leaves it clean without weighing it down
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Really enjoy this product. Little too expensive though to buy all the time. Not really worth the price
Marlene J.
Marlene J.
Toronto, Ontario
This is a rich formula & definitely hydrates my hair. My hair feels really silky and has a soft sheen that makes it look naturally glowy and healthy. This conditioner rinses cleanly so no buildup. It has a nice consistency so I feel like it adds a lot of moisture to my hair. I haven't washed my hair in 3 days & my hair is the same since my 1st shampoo. Amazing!