Garnier Whole Blends® Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Our Garnier Whole Blends indulgent, silky formula, blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair, bringing to life our wholesome care that cocoons hair in luminous suppleness.

Buy on Target
Amy L.
Amy L.
Banning, CA
I bought the shampoo and conditioner at a local Walgreen's and noticed a difference in my hair after just a few uses. The ends stayed emollient instead of drying out like with most other shampoo/conditioner duos. I blow dry and flat iron my hair so extra moisture from my hair care regimen is always a plus, not to mention the fragrance is amazing! I definitely recommend this product.
Casey M.
Casey M.
Dundalk, ON
I got this as a sample and I loved it! I usually need a lot of conditioner and was concerned by the small amount I got but it was more than enough. It made my hair soft immediately after rinsing and has retained that feeling even into the next day. It made my hair smell amazing and is super soft. I would definitely buy this product next time I'm looking for conditioner
Annay G.
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
The condition was nice and silky. I had my doubt about how well I'd like the conditioner because it didn't feel like it washed out well enough but in the end my hair is bright and shiny as well as silky smooth and smells wonderful. I'm planning on buying within the next few weeks, when I'm due for a refill of shampoo and conditioner.
Holly D.
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
This, along with the same version of the shampoo, is seriously heavenly. It smells so perfect and fresh, and leaves my hair smelling beautifully throughout the day. Plus, it makes my hair feel super smooth while also giving me some decent volume, even with my fine and oily hair. Absolutely a must-try!
Angie R.
Angie R.
I love, love, love Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner.  The scent is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.  I have very thick hair and to have a product actually make it feel soft and manageable is fantastic!!  Will use this product again and again!!
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I've tried nearly all the While Blends and this one is the only one I've loved. I got it at Walmart for 1.47 because there was a $2.00 coupon in the paper. The scent is light and will last until your next shower. It left my long,fine damaged hair looking healthier and feeling soft.
Violetta W.
Violetta W.
Johnson City
This is definitely my favorite brand for shampoo and conditioner. I always heard that Whole Blends was many people's favorite shampoo and conditioner. I really love the long lasting fragrances! I also appreciate the use of natural ingredients.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I use this condition along with the shampoo and it makes my hair look so shiny and soft. I have fine wavy/curly hair so I have to be careful with what products I use so it doesn't weigh it down, and this does a really good job of doing that.
jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
This New Garnier Whole Blends Illuminating conditioner smells great. My hair is soft, healthy , and has a silky shine. I found this product for a steal at Dollar General for $3.50 and highly recommend it. I am satisfied with the results.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
This makes my hair shine! I really enjoy the smell, it lasts for days. It doesn't tangle my long, fine hair. I would recommend it for shine that is not greasy. I really enjoyed this product. Definitely a repurchase in the future!