BY GARNIER #11 in Hair Oil

Illuminating Oil restores radiant shine

Our Garnier Whole Blends paraben-free, indulgent hair oil formula blooms with a luxurious fragrance of Moroccan argan & camellia oils for hair. It absorbs instantly to restore moisture, shine & suppleness.

How to Use:

Apply a dime-size amount to damp or dry hair and distribute through hair and at the ends. Do not rinse.

1041707 Ps3 Cyclopentasiloxane Dimethiconol Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Tocopherol Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Coumarin Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citral Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L. #d184855/1

Buy on Target
Heatherr N.
Lubbock, TX
Garnier's Whole Blends Illuminating Oil is simply fantastic. I have only used it once so far but I saw such a dramatic improvement in my hair quality I had to document it right away. First I noticed the sweet fragrance! It is very pleasing. Next I noticed it is not so oily it leaves your hair oily. It was super easy to apply. My hair was dry. It soaked it up well. It left my hair the shiniest it has ever been that I can remember and it looked like a natural healthy shine not and oily shine! Incredible! The texture of my hair went from dull to healthy almost instantly. My fly always weren't as bad today and two times I got complements on my hair today and that simply never happens to me because I have very long straight plain hair. When I touch my hair I like the feel, the smell and the over all appearance. I had no idea a little product like this would make me so happy! I am now forever a fan.
Sara D.
Brightens, Smoothes, and Brings Hair Back to Life!
I use a lot of shampoo products, and like many people (especially parents) I tend to favor affordable products that I can easily get my hands on and won't break the bank. Of course, I also love shampoos that live up to their promises and make my hair look prettier and feel healthier. Garnier Whole Blends Argan Module Shampoo with Morrocan Argan oil and Camellia oil does all of those things and more! I love the packaging of the new shampoo, it really enforces the wholesomeness and move towards being a more natural product. The beautiful orange gemstone color of the shampoo is really nice, and the smell... Oh, the smell! This shampoo smells luxurious and decadent, like the finest of perfumes. The smell lingers and it's so beautiful that you will be sniffing your own hair constantly through out the day and even into the next! The shampoo has a really nice, thick texture - which is rare to find in translucent shampoos. It lathers really well, which is something that I think most people want - I know I do! The more lather, the better! I have naturally curly hair and the tangles just fall out even after just shampooing! A huge factor, that I think anyone should consider when purchasing this shampoo is how well it works! This shampoo works well, and I'm not just saying that! I have oily hair, and normally I don't like using shampoos with oil(s) in them, but I have to say that my hair looks luminous, full, thicker, more vibrant, and more alive after using this shampoo. I am able to avoid using dry shampoo products longer in between washing, despite there being oils in the shampoo. I have three wild young boys and I wear the typical mom up-do that is quick and easy on busy mornings. However, when I let my hair down, I want it to look beautiful and full of life... not limp and dull. This shampoo brought back the life to my hair and brightened and smoothed every aspect of it. My ends aren't dry and brittle and all the frizzies and fly aways have nearly been eliminated! This shampoo fills so many bills that it's almost absurd! I love this new Garnier Whole Blends Argan shampoo and it is now my go to product! I truly believe that if you are looking for a shampoo to bring your hair back to life, then this is it!
Anni J.
Baltimore, MD
This particular Garnier Fructise hair oil is amazing. It’s inexpensive and can be found at Walmart, Target, and drug stores. I have thick and wavy red hair, so it takes some product to maintain. Overall the packaging is nice, and you are able to use all of the product. It also has a really nice smell! For me, finding the right amount to use is tricky. If I use too much than it makes my hair really greasy, but if I don’t use enough it’s as if I didn’t use any.... so for that, I had to give it 4/5 stars.
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
I loved this Garnier Argan oil! It smells amazing and it’s great for any hair type! I love the orange clear bottles that it comes in too! It doesn’t make your hair look oily, it just makes it shine! You can find it in your nearest Walmart or Dollar General store. Easy to find and easy on your wallet. It also, smells great and works good! I would recommend this oil to anyone for dry scalp or just for a bit of shine! It’s great for frizzy hair too! Yes, I would recommend it!!
Danielle E.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used Garnier Illumination Oil Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts for a long time. I used to have waist-length hair (it's now shoulder length so I use it less frequently) so using a hair oil was key to keeping my hair from drying out or breaking in between trims. This oil smells good, a little goes a long way, it does not weigh my hair down, and anything left on my hands I would just rub into my cuticles and hands in areas that were a little dry. I do want to stress that you should only use it on the ends of your hair, otherwise your hair will look unwashed and greasy.
Summer I.
Stamford, CT
Love this stuff, especially for the affordable price and the drug store convenience! It is just like Moroccan oil but smells amazing, and it is super shine-inducing and feels great. Not to mention, it is not at all sticky or heavy, so as someone with rather oily hair, it doesn't make me look like I've been without a shower for days. Yay for that!
Ana Carolina R.
Kenilworth, IL
It’s a really good product and it really let my hair hydrated and soft. The smell is very good... I have a oily hair on top and really dry, damaged and split ends in the end of the hair so I just use in the end I noticed a great result after 3 weeks using after wash my hair. If you have a dry hair on top of your had you can use a little there.
Alyssa H.
I am surprised that I liked this product. I expected it to make my hair oily and it doesn’t at all- and I use it very liberally. When my hair is damp, i use it to condition, but also detangle my hair and it works great! I have also used it to help combat frizziness. It is now part of my normal haircare routine.
amelia B.
acme
Love this product, it makes my hair super super soft!! It also makes my hair look sleek, shiny, and very healthy. I picked this product up at the hair salon, but I’m sure it’s available at Walmart and other department stores/ drug stores. I have repurchased many times and will continue to do so, recommend!!
Jillian G.
pennsylvania
I typically really like Garnier Fructis but i was really shocked as to how ineffective this way for me. My hair is dark brown and I normally have trouble with an oily scalp. I know it is affective with many other people but it just didn’t mix well with my hair. I recommend this to someone who is trying to make their hair healthier by replenishing the lost natural oils but with my oily scalp it just didn’t do anything for me. It all depends on your scalp and hair type!!
Katelyn V.
How do u use this product?
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
Would this be okay for oily hair?
Jessie P.
Petite, NB
Does it make the hair very shiney!!