BY GARNIER

Illuminating Conditioner Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine.

Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:

With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:
After Shampooing, Apply A Generous Amount Of Conditioner To Hair From Root To Tip. Gently Work Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Extra Care, Discover Our Illuminating Treatments.

1067807 Ps6 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Behentrimonium Chloride Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydroxypropyl Guar Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L # D191033/1

Start your review of Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Abby F.
Converse, TX
Love shampoo i started using it after i stopped using this horrible shampoo by loreal that left my hair dry and flat . and once i used this it left my hair shinny and voluminous i love it so much its also so affordable i recommend it so much!!!! 😍💆
Biscuit P.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried. I have naturally curly hair and this helps maintain moisture in my locs without weighing them down. It also smells ahhhhhmazing and leaves a nice sheen to my curls but doesnt leave my hair oily. I have psoriasis of the scalp which gets especially bad during the crazy winter months and this pairs quite well with the shampoo I use to keep that under control and does not cause additional itching and flaking as many other conditioners I've tried have.
Yasline C.
I tried this after it was recommended to me by many people. Unfortunately I wasn't wowed by it. It worked like any other conditioner would. The scent was nice but everything else was very basic.
Amber B.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Along with my review of the matching shampoo, I have to say that he conditioner is also like liquid gold! This conditioner smells amazing and it still smells strong and amazing the next day! My hair is a little dried and damaged because of coloring and styling it with heat, and this stuff makes my hair feel amazing and healthy! I’m definitely happy with my purchase! This shampoo and conditioner together is less than $10 and worth every penny! Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner
Cassondra R.
Love this line of their shampoos! Smells great. Only negative is I can't find the product at many stores. Usually only drugstores carry this product and they can be expensive without a coupon or a sale.
Angie R.
I love, love, love Garnier Whole Blends Shampoo and Conditioner.  The scent is amazing. It leaves my hair feeling clean and healthy.  I have very thick hair and to have a product actually make it feel soft and manageable is fantastic!!  Will use this product again and again!!
Annay G.
pompano beach, FL
The condition was nice and silky. I had my doubt about how well I'd like the conditioner because it didn't feel like it washed out well enough but in the end my hair is bright and shiny as well as silky smooth and smells wonderful. I'm planning on buying within the next few weeks, when I'm due for a refill of shampoo and conditioner.
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
I used to straighten my hair tons when I was younger. I do so now only on rare occasions but still find that I have split ends/breakage— i’m really bad about getting haircuts lol. I’ve been using this product since the beginning of 2017 and found that my split ends are less noticeable and not as bad as they used to be. This stuff does a great job at softening my hair and it’s always very shiny! I get tons of compliments that it smells good too ;)
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Love the conditioner itself but I’m not too fond of the flower scent for my shampoo and conditioner. I really enjoy the coconut and vanilla garnier shampoos and conditioner rather than this flowery scent. Someone in my house bought it and told me to try it and again I love this brand shampoo and conditioner I just don’t like this particular scent.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.

Target