Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan and Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Conditioner

BY GARNIER

Illuminating Conditioner Moisturizes To Reveal Silky Shine.

Our Garnier Whole Blends Indulgent, Silky Formula, Blooms With A Luxurious Fragrance Of Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils For Hair, Bringing To Life Our Wholesome Care That Cocoons Hair In Luminous Suppleness.

Results:

With Every Wash, Reveal Glowing, Touchably Silky, Moisturized Hair.

How to Use:
After Shampooing, Apply A Generous Amount Of Conditioner To Hair From Root To Tip. Gently Work Through Hair, Then Rinse. For Extra Care, Discover Our Illuminating Treatments.

1067807 Ps6 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Amodimethicone Behentrimonium Methosulfate Behentrimonium Chloride Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Potassium Hydroxide Glycerin Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Hydroxypropyl Guar Dipropylene Glycol Citric Acid Tocopherol Phenoxyethanol Cetrimonium Chloride Benzoic Acid Ci 14700 / Red 4 Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Parfum / Fragrance Linalool Limonene Hydroxycitronellal Citronellol Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.I.L # D191033/1

Dyamond W.
Texas
This is not my go too conditioner but it is good . I don’t think it’s for my texture of hair because it strips my a little. Not much but enough for me to notice and I don’t like that. The texture is very thick and creamy. It is also a little oily but not much or either my hair sucked it up. Overall it’s a good product but not for my texture hair.
Biscuit P.
Pensacola, FL
This is by far one of the best drug store conditioners I have tried. I have naturally curly hair and this helps maintain moisture in my locs without weighing them down. It also smells ahhhhhmazing and leaves a nice sheen to my curls but doesnt leave my hair oily. I have psoriasis of the scalp which gets especially bad during the crazy winter months and this pairs quite well with the shampoo I use to keep that under control and does not cause additional itching and flaking as many other conditioners I've tried have.
Denise H.
Wilmington , NC
This conditioner has to be the best one I’ve ever tried in my 32 years on this planet! My hair has been through alot of damage over time, like bleaching, coloring, heat styling and UV. I have to use certain shampoos and conditioners to keep my hair somewhat soft, otherwise it feels brittle like it will snap off at any given moment. I decided to give this a chance after falling in love with the shampoo, and now I will never part with it! It is so rich and creamy, has a natural oil scent and makes my hair so nourished. After one use my hair was so unbelievably soft and shiny! I will continue to buy this and hopefully they never discontinue it! I use it every other day with Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo
Porsha P.
The smell of this conditioner is amazing. The cost is affordable and it's available at Walmart. It's fantastic to help manage frizz, tangles, and dry hair. It's a bit weighty, but only for thinner hair like mine. It's great for someone on a budget who needs to keep the frizz down, and perfect for anyone who uses heat on their hair often.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I use this with the Garnier Whole Blends Moroccan Argan & Camellia Oils Extracts Illuminating Shampoo and it leaves my hair so clean, shiny ,and healthy looking. It helps my hair stay soft with so much less build up than I've felt before. I love that after use my hair doesn't look waxy or greasy. Just shiny and wonderful. The smell is amazing and just makes it a joy to use.
Lupe G.
Salem Oregon
My hair was destroyed because my hair stylist fried my hair with bleach so I was hopeless and this actually got my hair full alive again obviously took time but it’s so worth it and it’s only 7.99 I think it compares so high end .
Tara W.
Ashburn, VA
This conditioner really helped me make it easier to detangle my hair while I'm in the shower. I have really thick and curly hair so it made it a lot easier to manage. It made my hair significantly softer too!
Alisha B.
glenwood, il
I am a huge fan of Whole Blend products! Being that my hair is course, I am careful of what products I use. Whole Blends moisturizes and leaves my hair clean and silky after a wash
Nora G.
Purchased at: CVS
This product is so moisturizing, and it makes the hair super smooth and sleek. My hair always feels so nourished after using this, and unlike other conditioners, it rinses our really easily. The smell is divine, and the product is super affordable. I would definitely recommend picking this up on your next trip to the drugstore.
Brooke N.
it leaves my hair so soft and shiny. I had super damaged hair because I dye it and this made it so shiny and smooth I highly recommend it. it leaves ur hair looking snatched! It surpassed my expectations!