Garnier Whole Blends Monoi Oil & Orange Blossom Extracts Revitalizing Shampoo uploaded by Salma E.Garnier Whole Blends Monoi Oil & Orange Blossom Extracts Revitalizing Shampoo uploaded by Amanda J.

BY GARNIER

Revitalizing shampoo renews, restores and smoothes

Our nourishing, silky Revitalzing Shampoo formula blooms with a floral, tropical aroma of Monoi oil & citrusy Orange Blossom, bringing to life our wholesome care that restores dull, dry hair, exclusively at Walmart.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly.  Follow with our Revitalizing conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Cocamide Mipa Sodium Chloride Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Tocopherol Sodium Benzoate Sodium Acetate Sodium Hydroxide Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Peg-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Polyquaternium-10 Salicylic Acid Limonene Benzyl Salicylate Benzyl Alcohol Linalool Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract Amodimethicone Propylene Glycol Isopropyl Alcohol Gardenia Taitensis Flower Citronellol Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil / Bitter Orange Flower Oil Citric Acid Laureth-5 Carboxylic Acid Hexyl Cinnamal Glycerin Parfum / Fragrance F.I.L. D207631/1

Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Ashley H.
Love love love this brand and newer line!!!! I was so happy when this line came out of natural shampoo/conditioner products!!! It doesn’t strip your hair but cleans your scalp thoroughly and leaves your hair smelling incredible!!!! Love the entire line!!!
Amanda J.
Lexington, KY
I have been using the Whole Blends line for a while now. I typically use the honey since I'm obsessed with anything involviing honey.... I had seen this version and had to try it. It smells SO wonderful and leaves my hair feeling extremely soft. Now I'm torn between the two 😣
Stephanie B.
Columbia
This shampoo is a great inexpensive shampoo when you need to give some extra love to your hair.  It lathers well and is great for an oily or a dry scalp.  It has a nice and scent and my hair still feels clean for two days after washing.  I would buy this again.
Mariah D.
Fall Branch , TN
I am actually using this shampoo and conditioner right now and I love it! I think it smells great and it really makes my hair super soft. I can notice hair is more tamed than normal and its silkier and smoother. I will definitely buy shampoo Again!
Jessica D.
Lafayette, TN
Love the natural blends and smells in this it just makes your hair feels so natural and newly revived. It lathers really well lovely scent and long lasting one of the best and yes I would buy again
Elizabeth Hope K.
Lititz, PA
I'm currently using this shampoo so I don't have my full thoughts on it yet, but currently try I like it. It smells really nice and I do notice that my hair has a nice shine to it once it's dry.
Adriana P.
Wheaton , MD
I really love this shampoo, it has left my hair feeling great and the scent is wonderful! My hair has been damaged by continuous color change but this product has left it feeling awesome!
Flor l.
atx
Love the scent of this shampoo, i pair it along with the conditioner and my hair feels so smooth after showers. It helps lighten your hair which is why i love using it for summer!
Andrea M.
chicago, IL
This Shampoo leaves my hair with extra shine, smooth and the smell is so damn pretty, you just can't go wrong with this shampoo after a sample I have purchased the full size.