BY GARNIER #66 in Shampoo

Deeply nourishes, reinforces and repairs

Our Garnier Whole Blends restoring formula blooms with the rich, gourmand fragrance of sweet maple and warm castor oil, bringing to life a sensorial in-shower experience that envelops hair in luxurious care & plush softness.

Results:

With every use reveal replenished hair that is restored & deeply conditioned.

* When using the Garnier Whole Blends Restoring system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

Ingredients: 1161763 E Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Glycerin Glycol Distearate Amodimethicone Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Fumaric Acid Carbomer Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil Sodium Hydroxide Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil Coco-betaine Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 14700 / Red 4 Caramel Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Parfum / Fragrance F.i.l #d215091/1

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Restoring conditioner and leave-in conditioner.

Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Garnier Whole Blends Maple Remedy Restoring Shampoo I love the entire line of whole blends! I have literally tried every one. The maple remedy has maple extracts and castor oil. It's great for deeply norishing and repairing hair. Did I mention the smell? This one is a little more complex than the other sent and hard to describe. You think maple you think maple syrup, right? But this smells like some really expensive perfume. You will just have to give it a try for yourself because the scent is indescribable!!!
Vic R.
Baton Rouge, LA
I bought this because I recently dyed my hair black and needed something that wouldn’t dry it out fast. I’ve never used Garnier but the shampoo and conditioner are amazing. I get compliments all the time about how good my hair smells and how soft it is. I can’t wait to buy another scent from this line because they apparently all smell this good! Good buy for such a good price!
Kelly D.
I quickly grabbed this product one day just because I needed some conditioner...I absolutely LOVE it!! It feels like a deep this conditioning treatment and it smells amazing! It was around $5 but my hair is long and thick and this stuff does the trick! My hair was so silky smooth and smelled amazing! I will continue to use and recommend this product
Crystal B.
Absolutely fell in LOVE!! Not only is this scent so lovely, it really has my hair feeling amazing. Since first trying whole blends honey a year or so ago, I haven't stuck with anything different since. I just love this product! This smell is just something else, it's plain amazing!!
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Wow! I am so impressed with the whole brands line! I have been a Wella user for almost 10 years, and tried this after reading some reviews and getting a coupon in the mail. This smells AMAZING, and paired with the conditioner, leaves my hair so much silkier than my wella! I will definitely repurchase!
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is amazing. I absolutely love it it’s really nourishing and doesn’t strip your hair. I’m a natural Girl so I can’t use all products. But this product is great I definitely recommend that you will be disappointed.
Marisa T.
I don’t know what I would do without this stuff. Seriously. I was at the store and remembered I had run out of conditioner so I figured this brand was cheap but smelled delicious so I’d give it a try. The conditioner did alright on its own but once I bought this shampoo it was like my hair did a complete 360 from how damaged it was. And honestly as someone who dyes their hair quite often I will continue to use this as it really benefits my hair.
Bre R.
stoneboro pa
I have been loving the whole blends recently, it’s the salon feeling for the drug store price. I hear a lot of people claim that drug store hair products are full of bad this and bad that, but this has by far been one of my favorites, my hair has felt so healthy and soft since I started using this. I bought this one for restoring because I can always use that with all the straightening and curling us girls do these days. It has a pleasant smell, not too overwhelming, and super affordable.
Mia A.
Such a good drug store brand shampoo, so affordable ! And it works actually so well and smells so amazing!!! Garnier never lets me down so when this new line of shampoo & conditioner I was so excited to try it.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
Love the smell and the product alike. It works nice and feels very relaxing to work with and I love it. I don’t have any more to say but I’m happy for buying it and I will trust you will be happy with it too.

back