Garnier Whole Blends Maple Remedy Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Sheila M.Garnier Whole Blends Maple Remedy Restoring Shampoo uploaded by Gladys T.

BY GARNIER

Deeply nourishes, reinforces and repairs

Our Garnier Whole Blends restoring formula blooms with the rich, gourmand fragrance of sweet maple and warm castor oil, bringing to life a sensorial in-shower experience that envelops hair in luxurious care & plush softness.

Results:

With every use reveal replenished hair that is restored & deeply conditioned.

* When using the Garnier Whole Blends Restoring system of shampoo, conditioner, and leave-in conditioner.

Ingredients: 1161763 E Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Cocamidopropyl Betaine Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Glycerin Glycol Distearate Amodimethicone Sodium Chloride Ppg-5-ceteth-20 Fumaric Acid Carbomer Trideceth-6 Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Ricinus Communis Seed Oil / Castor Seed Oil Sodium Hydroxide Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil Coco-betaine Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride Acer Saccharum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract Citric Acid Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Cetrimonium Chloride Ci 14700 / Red 4 Caramel Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Linalool Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Parfum / Fragrance F.i.l #d215091/1

Usage: Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Restoring conditioner and leave-in conditioner.

Buy on Jet.com*
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Garnier Whole Blends Maple Remedy Restoring Shampoo I love the entire line of whole blends! I have literally tried every one. The maple remedy has maple extracts and castor oil. It's great for deeply norishing and repairing hair. Did I mention the smell? This one is a little more complex than the other sent and hard to describe. You think maple you think maple syrup, right? But this smells like some really expensive perfume. You will just have to give it a try for yourself because the scent is indescribable!!!
Savannah G.
Fayetteville, AR
I bought this product on a whim, I was looking for something different. My first impression was the nice fragrant it puts off,then after using it I noticed that my hair stayed softer longer and I could go a little while longer without piling on more shampoo and conditioner. (This we know to be harmful to our hair) even after a few days my hair still had that light fragrance. Over all a nice product ☺
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
THIS SMELLS SO GOOD!! I went into Walmart looking for a new shampoo and this one stood out to me because it smells so delicious! Plus it made my hair so so soft. I follow it with the conditioner and my hair looks really healthy. I get compliments that my hair smells good all the time now!
Crystal B.
Absolutely fell in LOVE!! Not only is this scent so lovely, it really has my hair feeling amazing. Since first trying whole blends honey a year or so ago, I haven't stuck with anything different since. I just love this product! This smell is just something else, it's plain amazing!!
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
Wow! I am so impressed with the whole brands line! I have been a Wella user for almost 10 years, and tried this after reading some reviews and getting a coupon in the mail. This smells AMAZING, and paired with the conditioner, leaves my hair so much silkier than my wella! I will definitely repurchase!
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
This shampoo and conditioner smells like heaven and keeps my hair frizz free! I add castor oil to my shampoo anyway, so with this i dont have to!! My hair has been growing like a weed. I am so happy about that. Whole blends is a really great line of products
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I adore this brand. I had the honey hair mask and it REALLY helped my hair from bleaching damage. My hair is thick and healthy now. This shampoo smells so good. Makes me think of pancakes (maple). But I adore it. My hair is always silky after using it :)
Taylor D.
Comstock Park, MI
Whole blends is my favorite shampoo and conditioner. You don’t need a lot of shampoo to lather with. The only issue I have is that the conditioner doesn’t detangle my hair like the others. I love the smell, love what it does to my hair! Will always buy whole blends again and again!
Nancy P.
Irving
This is currently my favorite shampoo. This is really good being a drugstore product, it has made my hair smooth and silky. It lathers so well. I am not really a fan of its smell though. But I am really satisfied.
Annalyse P.
Columbus, OH
I love the scent of the shampoo, but I feel like whenever I use it, it doesn’t lather as much as I would like it too. I love the whole blends line though, and I feel like they all get my hair really clean.