Garnier Whole Blends® Legendary Olive™ Replenishing Shampoo 22 fl. oz. Bottle

Our Garnier Whole Blends silicone-free, replenishing formula for dry hair, blooms with a caring fragrance of virgin-pressed olive oil & olive leaf extracts, bringing to life our wholesome care that replenishes dried out hair from root to tip without weigh down. see more...

Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This is my new favorite shampoo. You get a lot of really good and clean product for a comparable price. The shampoo is natural (I believe the bottling is too) which is a plus. The packaging says that it helps restore your natural luster, this is true. This shampoo over the last month has really brought my hair back to a healthy and strong base.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It has such a great smell and makes me hair feel great! It makes my hair so soft. I have a dry scalp and I probably shouldn’t be using this product because it does not help it at all but I do love it
Angel H.
I love how clean and yet soft my hair is after using this. I’ve avoided Garnier after some sensitivity to a product ago. This however has won be backZ it smells great, lathers just enough to feel good, and rinses clean.
Courtney H.
Bayport, NY
This has become one of my favorite shampoos. It gives a deep clean without drying and moisturizes without weighing the hair down. The scent is light and clean and not over powering. I love everything about this shampoo. Will continue to purchase and recommend
Erin P.
After the first wash, my hair felt soft, shiny and scalp felt clean and refreshed. Didn't over dry or leave my hair feeling weighed down. I lucked up and got a free sample in a magazine along with a coupon! I will be purchasing more products.
Chelsea L.
This product works so amazing. I love how good this smells and also how soft is leaves my hair feeling the next day. You don’t need a lot of this because a little goes a long way! Anything from Garnier in my opinion is worth trying.
Tami A.
Love this shampoo.  I purchased after a review in Southern Living that ranked it best for everyday use.  I agree!  Good price, good product, great results.
Vivi D.
Los Angeles, CA
Garnier Whole Blends™ Replenishing Shampoo with Virgin Pressed Olive Oil & Olive Leaf Extracts I absolutely love this shampoo it does exactly what it says on the bottle. My hair is kind of rough from dying my hair so much so this shampoo has helped restore the softness and shine back into my hair. And the sweet smell of it is to die for .. love it can't wait to try the other scents from this line.
Megan J.
This is one of my favorite shampoos out there. Like the other Whole Blends line this smells really good. I do think this scent worked much better than the others at staying long lasting. My hair was so soft and healthy feeling even between washes. I even felt that my scalp was ten times cleaner compared to the shampoo I was using before trying this. This particular Whole Blends scent makes me want to switch my current brand.
Alena P.
Beaufort, NC
So I wasn't going to buy this product but something told me to give it a try. I loved my original shampoo from Garnier but I just wanted to try something else. I bought it and I loved it. I loved it even more for my daughters hair than mine. It seems wonderful and it makes her hair so soft! I shampoo it twice then condition it leaving the condition in for about 10 minutes before washing out. Ive bought this product twice since the first time and continue to use it for her hair.