BY GARNIER #64 in Shampoo

Replenishing shampoo renews softness, shine & suppleness.

Our Garnier Whole Blends silicone-free and paraben-free, replenishing formula for dry hair, blooms with a caring fragrance of virgin-pressed olive oil & olive leaf, bringing to life our wholesome care that replenishes dried out hair from root to tip without weigh down.

Results:

With every wash, reveal replenished hair that’s renewed with flowing softness & shine with no weigh down.

How to Use:

Massage into wet hair, lather and rinse thoroughly. Follow with our Replenishing conditioner. For extra care, discover our deep replenishing leave-in conditioner.

Aqua / Water / Eau Sodium Laureth Sulfate Coco-betaine Glycerin Sodium Chloride Olea Europaea Leaf Extract / Olive Leaf Extract Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Sodium Acetate Sodium Hydroxide Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Polyquaternium-10 Hexylene Glycol Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Salicylic Acid Parfum / Fragrance Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate.

Buy on Walmart*
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing Shampoo

You know what friends .. I was so surprised and happy at the same time after using Garnier Mythic Olive range ..

The result was amazing and totally loved it ..

My hair type is very dry , sensitive and not every product suits me ..
These combinations gave me an amazing results as they are baraben free , rich with olive oil and Shea butter and these ingredients are perfect for moisturizing and giving the hair the natural shine and a healthy touch ...
I loved the conditioner the most since it makes my hair soft and easy to brush ..
You can find them at all supermarkets
Megan M.
USA
The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best The bestThe best The best The best The best The best The best The best The best
Micaela L.
Visalia, CA
When this shampoo says moisture replenishing, it means it. I actually had to stop washing daily with this as it was feeling too heavy and I felt I was getting too oily. (Reference: I have waist long hair, fine hair but A LOT of it, oily scalp, I wash daily) I use it now once every 2 weeks to deep condition and nourish my hair.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
absolutely wonderful smell great price can find it any where gentle ingredients and my hair feels and smells great.. I never thought I would find a shampoo and conditioner that I would love as much as Biloage.. but I wont buy biolage again now after finding this.. the olive smell I was worried about at first but it does NOT smell like Olives lol I assure you..
Kaylee L.
Love this shampoo sooo much. The scent is heavenly and feels so good when you lather it up! Great cheap shampoo that works and is good for your hair! Olive is known to help restore damage and this shampoo is a great way to get a healthy hair routine for a low cost!
Morgan W.
Royal Oak
This is my new favorite shampoo. You get a lot of really good and clean product for a comparable price. The shampoo is natural (I believe the bottling is too) which is a plus. The packaging says that it helps restore your natural luster, this is true. This shampoo over the last month has really brought my hair back to a healthy and strong base.
Jessica U.
Hoboken, NJ
I love this shampoo and conditioner! It has such a great smell and makes me hair feel great! It makes my hair so soft. I have a dry scalp and I probably shouldn’t be using this product because it does not help it at all but I do love it
Phederine L.
STAMFORD, CT
I found out about this product from the tv commercial Garnier did a year ago and i purchased a couple from the whole blends line and i use this shampoo once in a while. It’s suds up pretty well and it smells good. I don’t use it too much bc it suds up a bit too much and i have a relaxer in my hair
Sandra R.
Freeburn
Great shampoo!! I decided to try this because of the olive oil factor. This shampoo gets your hair really clean without leaving any residue. My hair leathers so easily with this. Now o have a new favorite go to shampoo. However I didn't like the conditioner at all!!
Stephanie B.
Hamilton, NY
I’m actually pretty obsessed with this shampoo. It’s cheap, but it’s sulfate-free and doesn’t dry out my curls. I have 3a/3b hair, and I’ve been on a mission to regrow it out, undamaged of course. This + the conditioner has been AMAZING for my hair! I’ve noticed a huge difference since switching