BY GARNIER

Replenishing Conditioner renews softness, shine & suppleness.

Our Garnier Whole Blends silicone-free and paraben-free, replenishing formula for dry hair, blooms with a caring fragrance of virgin-pressed olive oil & olive leaf, bringing to life our wholesome care that replenishes dried out hair from root to tip without weigh down.

Results:

With every wash, reveal replenished hair that’s renewed with flowing softness & shine with no weigh down

When using the Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing system of shampoo & conditioner

.Ingredients: 1067868 Ps1 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil Parfum / Fragrance Olea Europaea Leaf Extract / Olive Leaf Extract Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Bht Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Digluconate Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Caramel Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.i.l. #d192439/1

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our deep replenishing leave-in conditioner.

• has anyone tried Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Rep...2 Answers
  • I'm seeing folks say there is a leave in version of this ...2 Answers
  • How do you use this? Do you like using it on wet or dry h...1 Answers
Hanna O.
Let me give you a quick hair backstory, I have bleached my hair two times and then dyed it too times after that and haven't gotten it cut. Which is horrible and my hair is super damaged. However, when I apply this I leave it in for about 2 minutes sometimes longer it really softens my hair. Like I feel how smooth my hair is even after I get out of the shower, it feels great. I feel like it has had long term effects on my hairs health and has really livened it up. My ends don't look so fried anymore which is a miracle and my hair looks better than it has in the past year. (Yes, I did all of that in a year). I think that if you have dry or damaged hair this is the conditioner for you. Plus, it smells amazing and you can smell it in your hair for a while.
Candace B.
Bridgeton, NJ
Love this leave​-in! After trying the buttercreme and coconut whole blend leave-ins, I figured why not try the olive oil. Best decision at that moment. Will definitely be buying another especially for the price and winter time approaching. With thick coily hair, I cannot resist a good leave in. The only downfall is that at first application it does feel greasy, but with my hair, it absorbs the residual greasiness over time leaving my hair moisturized longer.
Shawndra R.
Hermitage , TN
I have very fine texture to my hair so this is a little heavy for me. I didn't want to waste it, though. So I use just a tiny pea sized amount as a leave in conditioner to smooth and protect the dry ends of my hair. Seems to be working well for me in that capacity.
OhmyPinks M.
Amazing detangler! I used a quarter sized amount like advised, and that is enough to comb my hair out. I have thick, wavy hair that gets crazy knotted in the shower--but using this conditioner really helps my hair. It isn't heavy and the scent is wonderful.
Mhadrja H.
jeffersonville,IN
This leave-in is great it leaves the hair soft, detangled, and smelling good. For the price it is great if you are looking for some cheaper products. This is one of the best leave ins I have used for my hair. I have 3c/4a hair and this leave-in gives my hair the moisture it needs. For the price I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside , WA
I just used this olive replenishing shiny conditioner and boy does it smell good not only does it smell good but it’s all natural no paraben or dyes..!!! I got it at Walmart for a little over 4 for a good size container we.. would really recommend!
Hope D.
Maybe this formula is just too much for my hair but every time I use this, I have to immediately wash my hair because it gets entirely too oily and looks like I’ve doused my hair in grease. It weighs it down and just isn’t good for my hair. The smell is good! But overall for my hair type, it just doesn’t work.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I love this product! I have been using it every time that I wash my hair and love the results. My hair feels very soft and healthy after I use this priding and I love the smell of it. This has to be my favorite hair product currently.
Morgan M.
This leave in conditioner is great. It contains olive oil which is great to nourish your hair. It is affordable too! Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing Conditioner
Emma T.
I love the Garnier Whole Blends line and I have been especially liking the olive types. It nourishes my hair and makes it feel very healthy without weighing it down! I am very satisfied with this and will repurchase.
Kayla H.
Charlotte, NC
has anyone tried Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing Conditioner or any of the garnier whole blends. I’m looking for a new shampoo and conditioner
Naomi W.
I'm seeing folks say there is a leave in version of this conditioner! Where can I find it please?
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
How do you use this? Do you like using it on wet or dry hair? How much of this do you use (hair length and type would be good to know for this too)?

back