BY GARNIER

Replenishing Conditioner renews softness, shine & suppleness.

Our Garnier Whole Blends silicone-free and paraben-free, replenishing formula for dry hair, blooms with a caring fragrance of virgin-pressed olive oil & olive leaf, bringing to life our wholesome care that replenishes dried out hair from root to tip without weigh down.

Results:

With every wash, reveal replenished hair that’s renewed with flowing softness & shine with no weigh down

When using the Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing system of shampoo & conditioner

.Ingredients: 1067868 Ps1 Aqua / Water / Eau Cetearyl Alcohol Behentrimonium Chloride Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil Parfum / Fragrance Olea Europaea Leaf Extract / Olive Leaf Extract Olea Europaea Fruit Oil / Olive Fruit Oil Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Glycerin Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Isopropyl Alcohol Citric Acid Bht Potassium Sorbate Sodium Benzoate Phenoxyethanol Chlorhexidine Digluconate Ci 19140 / Yellow 5 Caramel Alpha-isomethyl Ionone Limonene Hexyl Cinnamal Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate F.i.l. #d192439/1

Usage: After shampooing, apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair from root to tip. Gently work through hair, then rinse. For extra care, discover our deep replenishing leave-in conditioner.

• has anyone tried Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Rep...2 Answers
  • Is this safe for color treated hair ?1 Answers
  • I'm seeing folks say there is a leave in version of this ...2 Answers
Charlene H.
brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Let’s start by saying I was not the most careful person towards my hair. I bleached it multiple times, back to black (pharmacy box dyes) then highlights to lighten it again and this was an never ending cycle.. this conditioner has restored my hair completely it used to be brittle and shedding nonstop but I leave this for about 5-10mins and the change was noticeable on the first time. I recommend this if you have dry, damaged and thinning hair! You won’t regret it!
Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this product a lot. It is not expensive. I bought it at Walmart which also means its easy to find. I haven't used this brand very much so I'm not sure about the long term. But for now I love what it's doing for my hair. It has olive oil as a main ingredient and I do know that olive oil excellent for hair. It helps strengthen and restore which in turn should help it grow also. My hair is smooth and shiny when I use it. I just don't know about the long term effects. It seems like it's not an everyday kind of shampoo. I feel like it would cause product buildup. So if you do use it everyday I would make sure to use a clarifying shampoo about once a week to offset that happening. But I do like the effects so far.
Shawndra R.
Hermitage , TN
I have very fine texture to my hair so this is a little heavy for me. I didn't want to waste it, though. So I use just a tiny pea sized amount as a leave in conditioner to smooth and protect the dry ends of my hair. Seems to be working well for me in that capacity.
OhmyPinks M.
Amazing detangler! I used a quarter sized amount like advised, and that is enough to comb my hair out. I have thick, wavy hair that gets crazy knotted in the shower--but using this conditioner really helps my hair. It isn't heavy and the scent is wonderful.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This leave-in is great it leaves the hair soft, detangled, and smelling good. For the price it is great if you are looking for some cheaper products. This is one of the best leave ins I have used for my hair. I have 3c/4a hair and this leave-in gives my hair the moisture it needs. For the price I would definitely recommend this product and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Brittany M.
I decided to try this leave in conditioner because I have read that olive oil is great for hair health and doesn't weight your hair down. I was very pleased with the smell, look, and texture of my hair after applying this product on my towel dried hair. It brought my curls and waves to life and even made my bleached and color treated hair look so much healthier. I am hooked on this stuff and will purchase again!
Hope D.
Maybe this formula is just too much for my hair but every time I use this, I have to immediately wash my hair because it gets entirely too oily and looks like I’ve doused my hair in grease. It weighs it down and just isn’t good for my hair. The smell is good! But overall for my hair type, it just doesn’t work.
Emily B.
Glenshaw, PA
I love this product! I have been using it every time that I wash my hair and love the results. My hair feels very soft and healthy after I use this priding and I love the smell of it. This has to be my favorite hair product currently.
Morgan M.
This leave in conditioner is great. It contains olive oil which is great to nourish your hair. It is affordable too! Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing Conditioner
Jackie F.
I bought this product from Walmart because it smelled great and was affordable. I feel like it doesn’t really do much however. I think the formula weighs down my thin hair. Wouldn’t recommend if fine hair.
Kayla H.
Charlotte, NC
has anyone tried Garnier Whole Blends Legendary Olive Replenishing Conditioner or any of the garnier whole blends. I’m looking for a new shampoo and conditioner
Naomi W.
I'm seeing folks say there is a leave in version of this conditioner! Where can I find it please?
Breanna M.
Lake City
Is this safe for color treated hair ?
Rissa T.
San Diego, CA
How do you use this? Do you like using it on wet or dry hair? How much of this do you use (hair length and type would be good to know for this too)?